AIM Industries Control Arms for 90-93 teg

Lately I’ve been doing some searching for a adjustable control arm and I came across these bad boy’s:

http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?source=&ID=73704&returnURL=%2Fproduct_list.asp%3Fid%3D1807

There made from AIM Industries with an adjustablity of -1 to +3 degrees (4 deg. camber/caster correction),

Has anyone try these out? I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time and I’m curious to know if there good or bad?

Anyone?

I heard of AIM back when I had a mini-truck. Junk IIRC.

Acrhon: So then there no good? Are you speaking from experience that there junk? explain please

I did a search and found a previous member had clearance issues :shrug:

Anyone?

AIM sucks fucking ass. All i hear is complaints about their stuff.

Hmm just a question…

for only $149, I will prolly purchase these IF I understand correctly here.

Ok Integ21 you describe these UCA’s to adjust -1 to +3 degrees. What exactly does this mean for adjustability? Let’s say for instance, that I have -3 degrees, I install these, max it +3 degrees, now I have 0 degrees of camber?

This is what I will be looking for, a kit that allows me to get rid of negative camber, not add to it like the Vision UCA’s. I don’t and won’t track my car, but I remember from owning my first 92 GS-R that negative camber/ toe was a bitch.

Thanks…

:slight_smile:

If I remember correctly you can adjust it up to 3 degrees, so if you have a neg 3 degrees it will correct it, Im not to sure but give the guys down at AIM a call for more specifics.

Theres only one member that I remember had theses but I havent seen him on the boards.

Cool. Makes sense to just give them a call. When I get the project rolling, I will post back with results, if I use them, or not. Almost seems as if it would be better to just go with Ingall’s though.

Thanks.

I really hope you didn’t buy these yet!!!

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM AIM!! They make the worst quality stiff I’ve ever seen. I used to build a lot of trucks back in the day and I’ve seen so much of their products fail. Think about what would happen if your control arm snaped while you’re driving. They’re cheap for a reason. I’ve seen their spindles snap clean off of a truck before. Go to any mini/custom truck site and do a search on them. The are absolute fucking garbage. Also, they have some pretty bad customer service to go along with it.

Watch out, they also have a couple more companies with different names. I haven’t looked in a Truckin’, or Mini Truckin’ mag for a while, but the names that I remember were Blowjax?, and Ricky Racer, or something like that.

Just looking out for you…

Thanks…yeah I read up on these guys, and decided against the idea, and will just be going with an Ingall’s kit.

:slight_smile:

Good choice, ever since I got into the truck world(like a month ago) Ive also heard nothing but bad things about there products.