Best small tweeter in the market...

I’m looking for something 1, 2inchs or smaller. So far seen infinte and audiobahn. I was going by who make great subs but I couldn’t find any jl tweeters online. I’m going to check crunchfield(sp?).com right soon. But can you guys tell what tweeters you guys prefer? Once again the music I mainly listen too a reggae,reggaeton, soca, jazz, and some R&B

I love my CDT audio setup. I used to have some infinity reference tweets, and have heard a few other infinity component sets in other cars. The tweets always seem too strong for me. Too harsh for my ears. I can’t listen to the music at the volume want for extended amounts of time… The cdt’s I have are much softer. Still produce great sound, but my ears don’t get as tired.

CDT isn’t one of the large brands and not that well known. But if you do some searching in the online forums you’ll find they make very good stuff. You just can’t buy it at Best Buy, Tweeter, Crutchfield…etc… so most people don’t know they even exist.

I’ve had nothing but JBL stuff in my cars for years and love it. their tweeters kick ass.

are you thinking of just adding tweeters to a coaxial speaker setup? :frowning:

Na sir I a got 400watt lying around. 2400watt audiobahn and a1500 subs with 6.5 infinity speaker rear and front.

I’m just trying tweeters before I take to car in the shop they can create me a false floor for the subs and amp and layout the sound deadner.

Alumapro is a little more on the expensive side, but they make a really high quality component set if you can find them.

IF u want clean n loud, get MB Quart Q series…i got those in mah car clean n loud…with them alpine v12…inifiti iz aite…aitn goood at alll…alpine…they kool…n the rest i having heard yet…

:wtf: :think:

My brain hurts…

Running JL XR650 in my car right now. Pretty dope. Make sure you’re running an amp though. Deck power ain’t gonna cut it.

kappa perfect, tweets are tegtastic!!!420

i use Sony Xplode 2 12’s they give the right thump without drowning out the music and when you really wanna pump up the bass they deliver :rockon:

oops this is about tweeters my bad it’s 2pm in the morning give me a break!!

i have all infinity kappas they are clean but if u just want a loud tweeter the power acustic mb1 are nice an loud for like $20