Fluidyne Radiator w/ FAL 225 Fans (94-01 Integra)

Well it was time to replace the radiator in my car due to a crack in the cap. Well I figured I’d go with a Fluidyne and that I might as well replace the fans with some FAL 225 fans for a 94-01 Integra. It takes some modding to the fan shroud and some custom brackets but it will fit. On with the pics.

I decided to upload the pics to G2IC instead of to my Photobucket so they will stay with the thread. Instead of not working if I put them on photobucket and then later removed them.

Pic 1 - Modded FAL fan shroud.

Pic 2 - New cutout for upper radiator spout.

Pic 3 - Cutouts for pieces to left & right of upper radiator spout.

Pic 4 - Enlarged cutout for lower radiator spout.

Pic 5 - New radiator, heater & coolant hoses, thermostat, and clamps from Acura.

Pic 6 - Custom made bracket on left, FAL bracket (to mount to stock radiator) on right. I made 4 brackets and put a layer of 3/8" rubber foam on radiator contact surfaces.

Pic 7 - Before pulling stock radiator & fans out.

Pic 8 - After pulling stock radiator & fans out.

Pic 9 - Fluidyne radiator & FAL fas with custom brackets on. I ended up removing the upper driver side bracket as it was in the way of one of the AC lines. Also the lower driver side bracket I straighted out like the rest cause it was hitting something at the bottom.

Pic 10 - New setup in the engine bay.

Pic 1 - New setup in the engine bay.

Pic 2 - New setup in the engine bay.

Pic 3 - Had to bed the upper AC line off to the side a little. And the one directly below it I had to bed back towards the engine but it still sits right against the fan shroud. I didn’t want to bend it any more and risk damaging the AC line so left it at that.

Pic 4 - Close fit with the AC lines. Had to bed the 2 AC lines to the left in the pic.

Well thats about it. I had a few more pics I was going to put up but it wouldn’t let me upload anymore. They were just extras from different angles.

I think next on my list is the battery relocation kit and Odyssey batter from Password JDM. I like how it tucks the batter down by the frame rail and I don’t really feel the need to relocate the battery to the trunk. Also I need to relocate the fuse box thats in the engine bay to over by the ecu under the dash/floor area.

This was saved for pics but couldn’t upload them.

Say JDM1nt2B,
I like what you did their, and it came out looking great.
Way to go dude.:up: