DC upper Strut on DA FITS!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:1117530}[/ATTACH] Incase anyone is wondering…
DCSPORT doesnt have one for DA. I use the one from DC/EG. Direct bolt on. Holes line up. Top Clearance is on point too.

EDIT:
The under hood fuse box wil be on the way. Either cut part of the sway bar or move the fuse box a bit, you only need one bolt the hold the fuse box, the bolt. Close to the battery can be removed, the move the fuae box out of the way. [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1117471”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:1117531}[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Great find. Did you have one already, know someone with a DC or decided to gamble when you purchased it?

I bought it in Amazon… Great Return Policy, easy return incase it doesnt fit, glad it did…

do you think it is only the dcsport one that will fit or other brands?

.x

I think other brand would fit too.
I have no ABS, not sure for the one with ABS.
If ever the clearance issue will be the thing thats on top of the throttle body(pictured). [ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: Capture+_2018-09-14-02-54-37.png Views: 1 Size: 663.9 KB ID: 1117493”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1117493”,“data-size”:“small”}[/ATTACH]

good to know, thanks for that heads up!

Just my guess… I’m betting they don’t list it as fitting our G2, because of the underhood fuse panel. I see you don’t have yours bolted up in its spot. Did you move yours.?

Good catch… I forgot i moved mine inside the passenger kick panel… Will rewrite this…