Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Taking this from another fourm but should work out well!

Yes, this means you have to spend your next valuable 10 seconds of your time to go to www.google.com, click “pictures” and type in the name of your item, but if we can do it, you can do it too.

Post a picture of your latest purchase item, or two if you so desire, or the most recent noteworthy item.

Little Caesars.gif

JdM VtAk GaS y0!!

vTak 4 Lif3

h33l y3@H y0

It’s not so clean anymore…

Havent bought anythign for me lately, but I bought this stuff the other day for my lil’bro for christmas since he picked a gixxer 750 SRAD the other day.(both jackets are the black ones):
Leather:
fr:

back:

Textile:
fr:

back:

Helmet(silver,black, & white):
side:

back:

front:

Ce rated spine protector:

And also a sliver mirror finished shield for the helmet.

Last week for my lil sis I got her this for christmas since she graduates HS this summer and will being starting OSU in the fall:

Acer Aspire One netbook:

Size comparison (Macbook - Acer Aspire One - Blackjack II)

Along with a black carry case made for it.

She already had a laptop but with this one being really small, 8.9"screen vs. 17" screen, it will easier to take to class to use for notes and web searching. Plus the battery life is good for 5 1/2 hours.

Lil’ shits better like the stuff too.

jeeze… i can hardly afford shit like that for myself let alone for my siblings…

Good on you for getting some decent safety gear for your brother… looks good too…

It’s Pro Tools 8. Pre ordered it baby yea!

Expedition® Adventure Tech™ Shock with Compass

I figured, what better to get him than some fly ass riding gear that will protect him if he lays it down. He will be more inclined to wear it if it looks good in front of the chicks.

but i didn’t really pay for it, i got a hookup through a friend of mine, and scored it for free. the last thing i paid money for was this:

just the coffee though, not the oatmeal thing.

So he bought a brand new bike and no gear? This will not end well.

You bought a thong? Nice.

I got a Pink Acer Aspire one

lol… i was thinking “did he buy a whore, a thong, or an energy drink?”

two of these for me

and one of these for home