The 2023 Integra, will be revealed in 2022

https://www.acura.com/future-vehicles/integra

So, is that a G6 Integra?

Did the RSX count as an Integra chassis? If not, then it’s a G4?

I can’t wait to see what they come out with.

The Acura RSX was called the Honda Integra in Japan, so I think you’d be safe in calling that the 4th generation of integra.

Can’t wait to see what what powertrain it has and how it looks

The DC5 was the 4th gen, so this would be 5th, no? I was really excited for about a week, but I think it’s going to be a letdown. Acura’s roadmap for 2023 shows a compact sedan with type-s treatment. With no type-r and no 2d option, I’m concerned what we’re going to get is a nostalgically named Type-S optioned ILX successor based on the 11g civic. Fingers crossed I’m wrong.

I see “an all electric plug in automatic sports coupe with paddle shifters and 3 different drive modes (eco, normal and sport)” in our future. That and every integra group I belong to has some one who thinks their falling apart non-vtec rust bucket with 800,000 miles is suddenly going to be commanding bring a trailer type-R prices overnight.

Honestly, I see a reskinned 11G sport for base and R for Type-S. A manual transmission will be on the table since the civic is still available with that option. In a perfect world the new Integra would be optioned as either 2d hatchback or 4 door sedan with a k20c(x) powerplant and the type-s having SH/AWD

speaking of (crack)pipe dreams, the integra marketplace is completely sideways, I agree. But crackhead prices are gettin got, so I guess clapped out garbage for premium prices is the norm right now. rAdW0od r tHe ClaSSicS nOW Br0

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“521”,“title”:“20210928_172727.jpg”,“width”:“391”,“data-attachmentid”:1118931}[/ATTACH]

Welp.

G5 hmmmm thanks.

G5IC in the works?

I wouldn’t want to run something that I can’t afford nor support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFE92gA3Ag

Okay the representation of all the generations is FREAKING AWESOME.

11 November is the reveal date!

The all-new Acura Integra Prototype will make its world debut next week in Los Angeles, signaling the return of the celebrated nameplate to the Acura lineup.

To join the livestream of the global media event, visit youtube.com/Acura on Thursday, November 11 at 5:35 pm PST / 8:35 pm EST.