here’s mine from JDP…

looks very nice!

VERY NICE!!!

Thanks for the support :rockon:

Side-view eye-level pic needed!

will do…gotta wait till tomorrow

:up:

sweet bro

where did you pick that up, i thought those were super rare?

damn that looks hot!!!

btw…when you try to line one side up correctly to the trims, the other side will have like a half of an inch gap or less…

i lined up from the top middle first so both side are equally gapped and i press it down and both side lined to the trims fine…watch where you sticking that tape too ahah

from our sponsors JDP.

Damn, looks really clean. I’ve noticed there arnt many wingless integras with the rear visors. I may have to consider one!

How much do one of those run if you dont mind me asking

whoa! i didn’t know it was finished!

hell yea im gettn one after payday!

i paid 230 to JDP…its really worth it…makes my whole car look so different for just a little visor…

the other for our DA visor was too big that it goes over the roof top…money is worth it for JDP…maybe you guys should get it…plus the rear spoiler that he making…:rockon:

So he has these right now for sale? I’ve been waiting for all of the people to fulfill the deposits. Can I just give him my $ and have a CF one at my door?

yup paypal him the money and he will ship one out on monday for sure

this visor is sick!! looks good shadowdragon… i have no spoiler and rocking the visor too i am loving it:rockon:

Quick question, you placed the JPD visor on the rear window glass right? Hows the fitment?

When John placed the prototype on my vehicle the fitment was PERFECT…lined up real nice with the window…no gaps or anything looks flush as can be…and everyone asking questions about ordering why dont u juss call the guy?..heres his number 323-327-2036…