My cars not safe know where.

Was up every one. Well as some of you know i had moved to carson city NV. Its a nice lil town where every one knows your name. Iv lived here once before in 98 and had no problems at all. There are some gangs here but there not like to gangs you see in Cali or other big city’s. They dress up like cowboys and try to act big and bad.LOL. Well my 2ed day here me and my Grandma went to Reno to go to SSI and as we wore in the place i herd my alarm going off. So i go out side and dont see know one but see that my car door was a lil open. I chick my car to see if something might be missing but every thing was there. So i said to my self that i might of just left the door open my self. Well the next day me and my Grandma went to the bank and out of know were my car stops running. So i try starting it and but the car wold start but turn off.Then i noticed the dash lights was not coming on. So i start it again but keep the key to the starting spot and the car ran good. But if i let the key go the car died again. So i look under the dash to see the lil plastic part with the wiring was jacked up. I had to supper glue it back together so the car will run again. :werd: So thats my story:) Thanks for reading.

Fail.

[size=“7”]fail[/size]

:stare:

“wut?”

this time in English please.

Iv felt yew broe… Iv know wear yew cumming frum.

I ate at a Jack in the Box in Carson City once… it was yummy!

Sorry every one. Not good at spelling and had a rock star so not a good mix. What im trying to say is that when i was in Reno, someone tried stealing my car. At first i it seemed i had left the door open so did not expect nothing. The next day the car started to shut off on me. I looked under the dash to see that my lil cap in the back of the ignition was broke. So i had to supper glue it back together so i can drive the car.

CCCCCCCCommmmbbbbo BreakerrrrrrRRRRRrrr.

the little whit cap? with the wires ? let me know i think i have one eazy fix

killer instinct right? lol:rockon:

Sorry that your car got broken into but how come you have to go everywhere with your grandma?

WOW. come one man. Shes my grandma. Thats y im up in NV now,to take care of her. Shes 70 years old.

Yea thats the part im talking about. Its like 300 bucks for a new one.

i got those man you want one i wont hit you at 300 lol dam dealers text me you got the number if you want it

Thanks man. How much to mail to 775??

damn kyle just be careful and always check your doors when you leave your car somewere

775? That’s a weird zip code… aren’t you missing 2 more numbers?

89701…lol

yea that a mars zip didnt you know hahahahah

LMAO IDK y i did that:angel: