Hey everyone im new to this

Hey everyone I just picked up a 91 DA and my brother told me about this site so here i am. I just got a 91 integera ls. It is bone stock. It even had the hubcaps still on it. I have a lot of plans for this car. My plans are Lower it, put some mugen rims on, side markers, jdm thin moldings, Jdm 1 piece headlights, intake, exhaust, header, An i cant decide weather to go with a mugen body kit or just do 92-93 bumpers, an also put on a cbf hood… I also am going to get a fresh paint job and also paint my mirror and molding the same as the car. Its does not look like much but just wait Ill post some pics as i go. Right now im just giving her up a tune up and painting my valve cover. Let me know what you think, The good the bad the whatever. Thanks

it sucksssss no just playing it a clean car . I have seen it in person an you will be getting going fast watch

Looks clean. That sunroof visor isnt really my favorite thing on a G2 thou…

oh know thats some brotherly love, Thanks bro lol

yeah for some its not, but i like it

looks like you’ve caught the bug already bro! :rockon: niice! welcome to the g2 fam. post progress pics and keep up updated

you know i will

Welcome! :wave:

:wave: enjoy your stay.

Pretty nice pick up. If you can’t decide on a bumper or bodykit may I suggest going with the jdp optional lip. That would be pretty clean look, and welcome to g2ic.:wave:

yeah ill look into that, i just really just like the way the mugen kit looks

:wave:

“lower it and get one pieces…”

“search before asking a question…”

“stop whining and just pay the ticket…”

“what kind of security did you have?”

“hey how much for the valve cover shipped?”

^^
You’ll hear these atleast once in your time of owning that integra.
When you first mod it, asking a question already answered, your first ticket, when teg gets stolen, and finally when you part out your car because you’re tired of wrenching it or tired of being paranoid 24/7.

Welcome to the site!
Enjoy that car and treat her right.

Yeah well its not the first integra i have had, I used to have a 93 gs…

UPDATE
Well I lowered my DA on some nespeed springs. It look really nice. I will post a pic when it stops raining my way. I also found out during all that, That my front shocks are blown so I am gonna put KONI’s all around. I also have my pair of JDM 1 piece headlight coming on friday. I got a cold air intake to. I have peen working on my B 20 valve cover to put on also, its not done yet but almost here are some pics of my valve cover and i will get you guys more pics of everything else as soon as i get a chance…

when i first got it

Got my DA MOTOR

just primed it, look where the red circles where in the first pic

NOT DONE WITH IT YET IM STILL PAINTING IT, ILL POST PICS WHEN DONE

I like that. :slight_smile:

thay shit is clean what color you going to paint it

welcome to g2ic man :dance:

nice.

that “DA MOTOR” concept is clever :up:

right on guys for the feed back, I think im gonna paint the valve cover a dark blue, like navy blue