X

what are some good rims for DAs?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are some good rims for DAs?

i might get some 5 star slipstream Rims on my 91 DA.
    im wondering what are some other nice rims for the 91 look?

LS mesh, GSR Blades, but thats me.. i love oem wheels

Comment

It's all what you want and what you think looks good, if you like it then go fo it.

Comment

SiR rims

Comment

Originally posted by h8crime View Post
          SiR rims
          Is it safe to use aftermarket lugnuts with oem rims

Comment

they wonr seat properly, so as far is know, no its not a good idea. unless you can get it in the same (what do you call it? acorn shape then the other stuff)...that then it would be fine.

i think rota grids look sexy, but i have Drag DR-31's for my baby. sorry no pics of them on the car, paint and they are in my garage, but heres a pic of the wheels

and here's a link to what they look like on a G3, couldn't find a pic of them on a G2 -LINK-

Comment

mr5 are what i like well any mugen wheel

Comment

always been a fan of WORK WHEELS

Comment

Originally posted by kingls View Post
                  Is it safe to use aftermarket lugnuts with oem rims
                  havnt had a problem, its been 4 months now, and i check the torque frequently and they havnt changed at all

Comment

Originally posted by n.e.l.a db2 View Post
                    always been a fan of work wheels

yeah the first pic rims are nice.. I likem deep dish a lil too. If i cant find any one who sellin the ls mesh rims i might just get them 5 star slipstreams

Comment

15x7" TE37. Pick your color.

Comment

Spoon sw388

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.L.A db2 View Post
                          always been a fan of WORK WHEELS

can you email me some specs on both of those setups like offset and width. i need a new set of shoes and your taste in wheels is superb. even though they are completely different styles they both make the G2 look great.

its hard IMHO to find a set of wheels that compliment the older body style.

Comment

bmw bottle caps.

Last edited by 735e32; 20 Oct 2009, 20:20:23.

Comment

GS-R Blades, LS meshies, Si's, Work Equips, anything with a polished lip basically looks look. Old school Cali look. :]

Comment

Konig Holes but good luck finding another set

Comment

If you like OEM, try GSR fat fives:

Comment

Originally posted by BacardiBreezer View Post
                                    Konig Holes but good luck finding another set

WTF? I hope they go extinct cuz those are some ugly muthafcukken rims....

imo of course.

Comment

Originally posted by spyder_099 View Post
                                      LS mesh, GSR Blades, but thats me.. i love oem wheels

I like how OEM wheels look on DAs. Especially S2000 AP1 Wheels . . .

I know it's been done before but, I like it. I'll be rocking these once I'm done w/ the 5 lug swap.

Comment

^^ Actually I've seen those painted white and they look HOT! Dooo EEET DOOO EEEET!

Comment

White? That's not a bad idea. How about black?

Comment

Nah.. go white dude, it will kinda look like Type R's... black somehow doesn't "pop".. makes it look cheap and dirty... go white.. DOO EEET DOOOOOOO EEEEEEET! And don't forget to post pics...

Check these out http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2186219
                                            Last edited by hybrid90; 21 Oct 2009, 01:59:30.

Comment

i love my 16 rotas kinda would like to have em in red or black tho

Comment

Going with the posts above, gold AP1 wheels looks hot. Can't go wrong with some gold

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90 View Post
                                                  Nah.. go white dude, it will kinda look like Type R's... black somehow doesn't "pop".. makes it look cheap and dirty... go white.. DOO EEET DOOOOOOO EEEEEEET! And don't forget to post pics...

Check these out http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2186219
                                                  Originally posted by hayate View Post
                                                  Going with the posts above, gold AP1 wheels looks hot. Can't go wrong with some gold
                                                  I have 2 sets. I'll give the gold and white a try. If not, I'm happy with the OEM silver.
                                                  I kinda like that "Time Attack" theme. But, that's just me . . . I love Mugen RNRs Black w/ Red lip.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X