what are some good rims for DAs?

i might get some 5 star slipstream Rims on my 91 DA.
im wondering what are some other nice rims for the 91 look?:):):slight_smile:

LS mesh, GSR Blades, but thats me… i love oem wheels

It’s all what you want and what you think looks good, if you like it then go fo it.

SiR rims

[QUOTE=h8crime;2075922]SiR rims
[/QUOTE]

Is it safe to use aftermarket lugnuts with oem rims

they wonr seat properly, so as far is know, no its not a good idea. unless you can get it in the same (what do you call it? acorn shape then the other stuff)…that then it would be fine.

i think rota grids look sexy, but i have Drag DR-31’s for my baby. sorry no pics of them on the car, paint and they are in my garage, but heres a pic of the wheels

and here’s a link to what they look like on a G3, couldn’t find a pic of them on a G2 -LINK-

mr5 are what i like well any mugen wheel

always been a fan of WORK WHEELS

havnt had a problem, its been 4 months now, and i check the torque frequently and they havnt changed at all

[quote=n.e.l.a db2;2075996]always been a fan of work wheels

[/quote]

yeah the first pic rims are nice… I likem deep dish a lil too. If i cant find any one who sellin the ls mesh rims i might just get them 5 star slipstreams

15x7" TE37. Pick your color.

Spoon sw388

[QUOTE=N.E.L.A db2;2075996]always been a fan of WORK WHEELS

[/QUOTE]

can you email me some specs on both of those setups like offset and width. i need a new set of shoes and your taste in wheels is superb. even though they are completely different styles they both make the G2 look great.

its hard IMHO to find a set of wheels that compliment the older body style.

bmw bottle caps:D.

GS-R Blades, LS meshies, Si’s, Work Equips, anything with a polished lip basically looks look. Old school Cali look. :]

Konig Holes :stuck_out_tongue: but good luck finding another set

If you like OEM, try GSR fat fives:

[QUOTE=BacardiBreezer;2081471]Konig Holes :stuck_out_tongue: but good luck finding another set

[/QUOTE]

WTF? I hope they go extinct cuz those are some ugly muthafcukken rims…

imo of course.

:werd:

I like how OEM wheels look on DAs. Especially S2000 AP1 Wheels . . .

I know it’s been done before but, I like it. I’ll be rocking these once I’m done w/ the 5 lug swap.

^^ Actually I’ve seen those painted white and they look HOT! Dooo EEET DOOO EEEET!