I <3 old school hoodie intrest

I spoke with mike about maybe making some hoodies and he needs more people interested to get things in order. just wondering if anyone else was interested in buying these, trying to help him help us. not sure on a price yet but if i can get enough people interested, he said he’d look into it.

I would get one before winter sets in. Well depends on how they look. A zip up wouldnt be that bad of an idea either… if they dont already have one.

Thats what i was thinkin too, he hasn’t actually started making them yet, just trying to see how many people are actually interested first, otherwise its not worth his time or money, which i can understand.

any one else?

looks and price? but yea that would be cool id get one

you’re gonna have to show a sample of what it would look like

looks and price! i might be down

I’ll see what i can come up with, i emailed mike this morning asking about a price. Post it soon as i can

$30-35, not sure if he can include shipping or not. i just emailed him about the design and i’ll post up as soon as he gets back to me. we need at least 24 people interested to get this going.

Any one else? Mike will post up the design when he gets one for sure. he was thinkin about doing it like the I <3 NY shirts.

I’m in. especially for a zip up!

i’d be down for a non zip up.

bump

I hate non zip ups cuz it messes up my hair… thanks.

Anyone else? Everyone could use a hooded sweat shirt.

If it looks good i’m in for sure.

I already had an idea of how the print will be, but I wanted to make sure we were all on the same track before I start the actual design part. Are you guys looking for something more along the lines of what the T-shirt looks like, or will you guys like an I <3 NY style where the print takes up almost the whole front?

How about a I <3 MY HONDA. sweater I would definetly buy.

i like the t-shirt designs myself.

might these be ready by winter? heh heh how heavy/warm are you thinking they might be in the zip ups?

Im definitely not into the i <3 NY style one. id like to see it like the t-shirts. just my .02:dozing: