New Here

I would just like to say Hello. I just recently purchased a 90 integra ls and love it to death. Bone stock…for now.

I decided I would like to Dedicate this as my Official DA build thread.
Car Bought 3 Days Ago. Bone Stock 189 k Miles. b18a1 5-speed.

Current Mods.
Cold Air Intake.
Battery Relocation.

Future Mods
Lowering (Wouldve been done today but it was fucking cold.)
Full Exhaust from Header Back.

Far Future Mods.
LSVtec Conversion.
Fully Build Race Engine.
All-Motor Build.

New Picture

Pictures :slight_smile:
Engine Bay

New Fender

UPDATE 10-5-09*****
Recieved New 1 Peice JDM Headlights from a friend tonight

Installed tis morning and they look sexxxxxy. Ill get some pictures tonight

Here is some Pictures

This is the only damage to the whole car. Easy fix with new 1 peice headlights

:lol: I was reading reading reading and then it just hop into a different subject like wtf.

Haha yea. I do that sometimes. I will post pictures later tonight.
What im doing tomorrow is Cold air intake, battery relocation, and lower it on kyb struts and GC coilovers.

Next weekend Adj. Cam gears and Half Radiator Install :slight_smile:

Im so excited :slight_smile:

Jared

Bump for pictures in first post.

Tonight I installed a Cold air intake, did a battery relocation, and installed my new deck and speakers. :slight_smile:

Tomorrow im lowering it :slight_smile:

More Pics to come.

Jared

dang, you waste no time in modding your cars, unless the dates were far apart because i didn’t check. but nice buy. looks like you might need a new fender. good luck with the car!

Haha Nope. I was very excited to get this integra. So i started buying shit before i got it. Im getting a new almost mint fender from the local jy. and my 1 peice headlights will be here monday. Tomorrow im lowering it on GC Coilovers ad KYB Struts.

Ill keep you all updated.

Jared

good luck with the build, looks like ur off to a good start. are you going to the ohio meet next year?

Where in Ohio is it located? If its not to far I will for sure be there.

Jared

Another Jasper! Awesome and good luck with it!:rockon:

Whats a jasper? lol.

and Thanks alot i love this car.

Jared

the meet is at North shore park, more info in the meet info section. its under ohio meet 2010

He means jasper green as in the color:whisper: but anyway your off to a good start.

lowered pics? or did you get held up?

I Got held up. It was two damn cold and my coil went so I had to get a new one. Fuxin $65 for one of them gawd damn lol.

If I dont go home this weekend them im going to lower it this weekend. If I do then it will be sometime next week when I lower it.

I did install my 1 peice headlights tho. Looks real nice.

Plus I found a kid that is giving me that fender I need for free :). Im going to get it tomorrow.

Ill have new pictures then :slight_smile:

Jared

dang, that sucks man. well, we’ll be waiting for the pics, that thing needs to drop! :rockon:

Bring Up My Post

Jared

Bump I got the back lowere. working on front right now. Hopefully will have done before the weekend.

Wish me luck.

Oh New picture up with my new rims and new driver side fender.

Jared