What do you guys think?

Well, I requested a photochop on another forum of this front end

Thats the front end that WAS on my brothers old car… CB7… it consists of the JDM front bumper, JDM fogs, and also a GReddy lip for the CD5 accord.

On to this DA… just because it was the same angle… I dont know the owner at all… and thanks for letting me use the picture da9leo :smiley:

It came out like this.

I think it looks sick! I already have a real Mugen front bumper… and this car is just gonna be a dedicated track car, but I still want it to look pretty… so Im not sure if I should have 2 different front bumper setups for the car… it would be nice, and just get the quick release bumper clips. to make for easy swappage. I like it, and people in Ontario are too cheap to buy that front bumper setup for their CB7s… so I think I may aswell put it to use. :smiley:

Also, how do you think it will look with the Hiro wing on there? :burnout:

How do you guys feel about it?

Thanks!
Nawaaz

Eh

The lip doesn’t seem to flow very well with that bumper, and I don’t think the bumper flows well with the DA either. I think modding that lip to fit a 90-91 DA bumper would be a lot better. CD lip :up: CB bumper :down:

If you need to plow snow then yes, it’s fcuking awesome… otherwise… it looks like shit.

:lol:…shit i give u 50 buck for that cb7 bumper for my wife’s car boii…