Squeezethis: car was stolen again

aiight well my car got stolen AGAIN this sunday. luckily i was able to hear them as they were trying to drive it away. i had a wheel boot on the right rear tire tho. they were able to drive it away just as i ran out the front door, but as doing so i was already on the phone with 911. the idiots dragged the right rear tire for about 400 yards. i was able to identify a chase vehicle (the accomplise) that was following his buddy that stole my car. i hopped into my other car and tried to chase after them, but with the tremendously thick fog we had on sunday i was unsure which direction they went at the intersection. cops were on them in like a few minutes, and started a pursuit which led onto the freeway, but the cops were unable to keep up in the fog… so had to back off. luckily they were able to get the license plate of the black EF sedan. they ditched my car next to an autozone… but were already able to get some other stuff into the chase vehicle.

so far damage is:
~ right rear tire is blown, boot is still on it but i think the rim is damaged from the dragging.
~ took my radio
~ broke my glove box open and took my cd changer in there and my registration.
~ took my mugen shift knob again (this is the 2nd one now)
~ the pryed in thru the back seat to get into my trunk since i removed the latch to open the trunk near the fuel door and all.
~ broke the ignition system that i was not finished with.
~ unsure of what else is damaged or stolen

they kept my car so that they can dust for prints and all. and its ready to be picked up today.

once i get another tire on there n stuff, and get it running and stuff… i will be posting it up for sale. i really should’ve spent the money for the nrg q/r and locking hub. but yeah… no worries. just wanted to share it… again.

so will be posting it up in the for sale section once i get pics n stuff. hopefully i get a good buyer.

Man, sorry to hear about that, you have the worst luck. Does this mean you’re getting out of the whole G2 scene?

Yes selling the car would be the resonable thing to do. You could always move to a better area but not sure about your assets. Sorry to hear this man.

fuck man, thats week. If I where you I would be out of the import seen aswell. I hope they catch the guys

damn that sucks man…

Sorry to hear this again ! Your up there with me now(kinda, I had 2 different cars stolen from my house, one being my DA and the other being a co-workers car that I borrowed). My DA stays in the garage now !

Thats some BULLSHIT man. I was wondering what had happened to you hadnt seen you on here in a while. Well sorry to hear man hopefully those FAGs wont make you sell it but looks like you made up your mind.

WTF? I can’t believe it happened again! I’m sorry Jeff, best of luck buddy.

yea thx guys. ima sell it and leave the whole da and import scene. and just get plain jane kinda cars.

and yea i gotta just sell it, it cost me a decent amount to get things back up and running from the last time they stole it, and then this time they only stole small things like the radio n such, which wasn’t very much since i bought them used… but i just got the car back…

AND THE F’ERS STOLE MY TOOLS! thats pissing me off the most right now since the broke thru the rear pillar thing to bring the back seat down so that they can jack all my sh@t inside there.

i’m looking into a pickup truck now tho. so once i sell this HOPEFULLY to a g2ic member… then i’ll go and get a truck.

sucks cuz i only have liability insurance and non insured motorist coverage. so this sucks cuz they won’t cover my lost parts.

but my car still does run, and i can start it and all if i jump the wires together. not cool but egh. i ain’t gonna drive it anymore tho. ima leave it in driveway til its sold. replace the wheel and tire, somewhat repair the ignition system… and yea i think thats that.

:sad:

WTF!!! Dude no fkn way :gunleft: I told you to get an alarm from Des. Oh sorry man.

i wanted to but i didn’t have money to get the system. i stopped working since the beginning of june. so yeah :sad:

did it have the mugen bumper on it when it happen again?

Fuck man but dont get out of the scene just for some bs like that…you are not going to do something you like and have a passion for just because some losers tried to steal ur shit man fuck that. You know you enjoy this and you’ll miss it, plus both of us are in automobile programs somehow related and working on cars will always remind you of your old DA.

that totally sucks man.

wtf are you serious jeff thats some b.s. homie these fools are gonna get whats coming to them.

What a bummer man that sucks…

I honestly wish you’d stay in the scene! Maybe you can move somewhere else, somewhere that has a garage and home security! I don’t even know you but you need one of these :hugs: !!!

Seriously, consider relocating ! It doesn’t have to be expensive or far just some place you’ll be able to garage your stuff and let your pitbull/rotty/mastiff or whatever guard you stuff while it sits inside !

this happen in pico again?

what autozone did they dump it at.

[QUOTE=thatblkguy;2074944]this happen in pico again?

what autozone did they dump it at.[/QUOTE]

at the one at slauson. yea it happened in front of my house again too.