Buttonwillow This Friday $109

This Friday Oct 2nd a norcal track group will be doing a track day. $99 with membership or $109 without. This is the cheapest price to get access to Buttonwillow.

I’m looking for interest from the g2ic community before I sign up. Since its a Friday, all run groups are wide open meaning there’s much less of a chance of encountering slow-pokes who dont let you pass.

If you’ve never driven on a track before, I advise you sign up for the instruction. This configuration has 2 blind corners.

Video of the track

I love Buttonwillow! Never been on there with a car but numerous times with my R6. It’s a freakin blast for those that never tracked their car/bike.

$99/$109 pricing is not that bad either. Wish my car was in the best condition to run this track.

Wish I would have known about this sooner. :bang:
-nino

My bad, I wasn’t gonna sign up unless I got home after Saturday’s Vegas track day. I made it back, but a blue veedub R32 didn’t. Taking a flatbed to Los Angeles from Vegas does not look fun.

Spring Mountain track

Looks like temperatures will be in the mid 80’s. I know I need to practice the bus stop corner.

:bawl: i got work

I might try to get out there and watch if I’m not busy, but my car isn’t ready for a real track yet.

Missed you at the Auto-X on Sunday, was the only DA there. Bushings helped tremendously and just got my RTA bushings yesterday, so I’ll be putting those in this weekend. Still need some tires real bad though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjtwxMk3tE

Buttonwillow allows passengers, so bring your helmet.

I wish I could go:(

Just got word there will be NO gate fee! My first run group is at 8:30am sharp.

im curious to know how it went. did u go. i had to work. would have loved to get on a track!!!

yo! LBC BALLER hey man, since when did u get all high tech… nice video

Thanks, you should come out on the 25th at California Speedway.

i really want to man, there are some issues with my da, im trying to fix them but its not going so well. :frowning: