G2ic plublicity on Honda Tuning Mag.

Couple days ago my honda tuning mag came in the mail like it always does every month before. And while flipping threw the pages I noticed a clean white DA that looked clean just like the others before that graced the mags pages. I sat down to read on it and it mentioned the guy had bought his Db2 for about $800 on our forsale forum wow. Just thought that I would bring this up with you guys i kinda thought it was cool.

Incase you look for the honda tuning mag its the October issue and is labled pick your poison with a black g3 integra with a k24 swap and a red g3 next to it on the cover.

Where is the DA? I wanna see the article on here so i dont have to walk to the grocery store :slight_smile:

Its a good issue. Its worth buying. Put your feet in the path.

lol i read that issue when i was at autozone today,
its NELA db2’s integra, white with the work wheels i believe.
i read the whole article about it, from how he got it and what he intends to do with it.

clean car!

-Karlo

here is the first two pages on his DA.

[QUOTE=half twisted;2076381]here is the first two pages on his DA.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that too. thats where i got the idea of buying my integra, even tho i got a DA.

Jared

Love this car, the articles this month are great. :rockon:
my DA made it into Grassroots in this same issue.

Jesus Christ, can Honda Tuning get any more GAY!?

:werd: x2 LMFAO HATE, HATE HATE!!!

THANKS EVERYONE ELES…

im missing what is making the article gay but it looks interesting, ill have to go buy the mag tomorrow and check it out

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY THE MAG… http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/index.html

[QUOTE=N.E.L.A db2;2076636]:werd: x2 LMFAO HATE, HATE HATE!!!

THANKS EVERYONE ELES…[/QUOTE]

I’m not hating on your car, dude.

The spread says “This DA is bringing the West Coast heat.” The author of the article didn’t call the car a DB2 in the spread, but mentions it in the article.

Your car is your car, no hate. Congrats on the feature. But, whomever wrote that article kinda sucks, and it doesn’t sound like Matt Rodriguez.

sorry bout that mang, and thanks. my boy joey (www.stickydiljoe.com) wrote the article

I figured. Not really a fan of his work.

The first sentence in the article let me know right away that he doesn’t know shit about 2nd generation Integras:

The 2nd generation Acura Integra was one of the most popular and heavily modified Hondas of its time.

Really? In what alternate universe was this? The G2 was never a popular platform (still isn’t) and probably had the least aftermarket support out of all of the '90s era Hondas. That’s what makes the dedicated G2 guys stand above the rest.

I guess I just think that DAs/DB2s aren’t exactly featured all the time and it sucks to see one get such a bad article. That’s why I said Honda Tuning was gay. Nothing to do with your car. :bow:

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;2076743]I figured. Not really a fan of his work.

The first sentence in the article let me know right away that he doesn’t know shit about 2nd generation Integras:

Really? In what alternate universe was this? The G2 was never a popular platform (still isn’t) and probably had the least aftermarket support out of all of the '90s era Hondas. That’s what makes the dedicated G2 guys stand above the rest.

I guess I just think that DAs/DB2s aren’t exactly featured all the time and it sucks to see one get such a bad article. That’s why I said Honda Tuning was gay. Nothing to do with your car. :bow:[/QUOTE]

I agree with the G2 being the least popular platform from japan to here, never was popular as a racing platform or just to modify in general.

I still remember a long time ago when parts for our cars were non existent. Lucky now other companies are making some parts for the DA but still very little.

But anyway congrats on the article.

Congrats on the spread :rockon:

looks G ( . )( . ) D