I got one over on les schwab and got new shocks

So about a year ago i payed les schwab in carson city NV to put the eibach springs and shocks in my car. A week later i go back because the front driver side was bottoming out on me. The shop said every thing is good so i went home. Well just yesterday i was driving and the car started to slam down hard on the drivers side. I take it to les schwab in Fremont and the guys over there looked at the car and says there going to fix the car. Well about 10 min of them working on it the manager come over to me and says, IM so sorry for the work the carson city les schwab did and because they F##CKED up your car and the tire was hitting the finder, it made a dent, we are going to make it up to you. I was like??? what dent? And the guy shows me a dent on my finder that was there when i got the car…LOL. They put 2 brand new KYB shock on my car. The car drive like a dream.

wow two free KYB’s? Wow thats awesome.

they should fix the dent too. haha

they should but free shit that cool but didnt you have new shocks all ready

I did. And one of them went out. So they gave me a set that cost more then what i had payed for. And they gave me a paper to give to my insurance to fix my finder. I dont think im going to claim it. I dont want to go to hell:angel:

what kinda of struts did you wave before the new kybs

do it

what would jesus do? haha

make him stand at the end of the line

eibach

[QUOTE=JasperDA9;2073772]do it

what would jesus do? haha[/QUOTE]

thanks but i cant. Good service is something i look for in a shop and the Les schwabs in Fremont was the best.

So your proud of the fact that they replaced parts that where already broken to your knowledge and wasnt there fault after all. you parents must be so proud of you:goyou:

So honorable.

:umno:. The shocks that i had payed for went out and so they gave me some new shocks that cost way more then the other ones.

Are the KYB’s silver?.. If they are then they are the GR2s which are OEM replacements, I think the lowest drop they recommend is 0.5"… I had those on my previous DB1 for afew years until i got illumina’s because they blew.

Anyways, I guess congrats on the new shocks?.. I don’t know how bad that could be on your karma since i would think since the other place did the work, Still same company that there would a warranty anyways.

(Didn’t know Eibach made shocks for the DA/DB chassis either, learn something new everyday)

there the gold ones.

There are no gold shocks from KYB.

http://www.kyb.com/products/shocks/how_to_choose.php

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2074296]There are no gold shocks from KYB.

http://www.kyb.com/products/shocks/how_to_choose.php[/QUOTE]

Your right. My bad, :angel: i got the gr2 shocks.

So how exactly did you get over on them, in fact nevermind. idont even care:tsk: