screwdriver key

Has anyone had a chance to make one of these screwdriver keys?

this?

lol copied wrong link… its the one below.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?p=39411816

lol that’s interesting

lol nice

retarted!

x2

That would only add an extra half hour of BS to the usual BS traffic stop. If someone comes up with a cool thing to make a key out of that doesn’t look criminal, please share.

lol! i have a couple spare keys, im about to try it!

im just putting it out there cause I did one and I think its funny as hell . regardless if your gonna get pulled over it sure wont be cause of the key it will be for something else of course and if the cop asks you show him the key believe it or not for the most part they laugh or find it interesting its happened to me already and they really dont trip

cool, i get pulled over sometimes because i have a police interceptor badge on my car. they always ask where i got it. stole it off a cop car lol! jk i got it off my friends crown vic that used to be a cop car.

“i bought it on eBay”

i got so much cool shit at my dry cleaning job in high school, i had sheriff uniform shirts, fire-rescue windbreakers, a DEA jacket.
its awesome when i wear the DEA one around, ive had an off duty cop tell me that i could actually have it confiscated since technically its property of the government.
my excuses here were always, i got it on eBay, sorry.

[QUOTE=OMG Its Weasel;2073814]“i bought it on eBay”

i got so much cool shit at my dry cleaning job in high school, i had sheriff uniform shirts, fire-rescue windbreakers, a DEA jacket.
its awesome when i wear the DEA one around, ive had an off duty cop tell me that i could actually have it confiscated since technically its property of the government.
my excuses here were always, i got it on eBay, sorry.[/QUOTE]

thats funny

hahaha. That’s tight yo. I like the switchblade idea