Any clean da's in Oregon

I wanna see if there any other clean da’s in Oregon. Haven’t seen any in awhile. Post up a pic and what you got done. Can’t up load pics right now damn iPhone lol I’ll upload some lol later

here is on of my car keep in mind its under construction and is getting ready for paint. and this is my friends boosted 4door

Ill post a picture of mine tomarow after i wash it and get done intalling my last tokico blue. Its not that clean thou. Are you still going to woodburn this sunday?

Not a da but my db2 :slight_smile:

Needs paint somethin fierce :worry: but oh well…

Maybe g2guru will bless us with a pic of his car. Cleanest g2 I’ve ever seen.

[QUOTE=Dev90GS;2072568]Not a da but my db2 :slight_smile:

Needs paint somethin fierce :worry: but oh well…[/QUOTE]

nice headlights! lol, glad to see they went to a good home.

Thanks! :rockon: Altho this was a couple years ago… Yours were the replacements to these!

But again, thanks d00d! :up:

too bad we couldnt of did like a photo shoot or something. I miss the albany days.:frowning:

Ill be in corvallis this weekend… Are you going to BOTI?

Ya a photoshoot woulda been killer… altho, unless the paint flaws are hidden I’m skurred :sad: its starting to show its age now… blah…

Nah no BOTI for me… got some football to watch… GO DUCKS!!! haha :werd:

Altho I may be in Cornvalley lookin for a new MTB one of the days… Peak Sports is having a used/09 model/demo bike sale…

[QUOTE=Dev90GS;2072588]Ya a photoshoot woulda been killer… altho, unless the paint flaws are hidden I’m skurred :sad: its starting to show its age now… blah…

Nah no BOTI for me… got some football to watch… GO DUCKS!!! haha :werd:

Altho I may be in Cornvalley lookin for a new MTB one of the days… Peak Sports is having a used/09 model/demo bike sale…[/QUOTE]

Lol im sure my paint isnt much better. Faded clear on hood, and around sunroof, and primer spots on my trunk. But i am getting a new paint job this winter if all goes well.

Your a Ducks fan in Beaver territory… sheesh…

Ya damn faded paint… seriously pisses me off… damn near 2/3’s of the driverside is startin to fade and peel… :gay:

Yup, im a Duck fan in rodent err… Beaver territory… :angel:

Yeah I’m going to boti not sure if I’m going to roll mine or one of my buddies yet though. Kinda don’t want to without having it painted and visors put on

ah!!! we need to have another meet guys. more DA’S!!! :rockon:

Its from earlier this summer, and its cell phone pic!

Nothing special, just a Black DA with one peices, OEM optional replica lip, and LS’s

good stuff in here guys. actually was just browsing through the forums for other rose city g2 owners, because i was wondering if anyone could recommend a trustworthy mechanic on the westside?

my car is on its deathbed and i’m not too comfortable poking around myself so i figured i’d have someone who knows what they’re doing oerform the diagnosis.

anyone out in beaverton area, let me know!

Hey! I live in Beaverton! Haha. I’ve taken my car to Tylers automotive on main street in Tigard a couple times. They were pretty cool.

I got a db2 here in Bend, but she really isn’t that clean right now. When I get her back together I will take some pictures.

here is mine, not much done to it yet, just well maintained :slight_smile:

i’m in the forest grove, tigard area a lot

thanks for the suggestion mocloV74.

anyone else have any other thoughts? hookedonponics, i noticed had a thread about a car meet by movies on tv theater, which is amazingly close to where i live.

do you have any recommendations on a mechanic in our area?

Josh Landrums Gsr, Oregon Coast

Rodger Craddock GS, Oregon Coast

Rob Buiskool GS-R, Oregon Coast