Opinions? I'm considering this...

My car got hit earlier this summer, and I’ve been parting it slowly. I had to buy a car quick as I commute 70km round trip to work. Got a 92 Honda Accord EXR (CB7) and I don’t like it. I think I just got a poorly-maintained one, but ca$h at the time dictated a lower range of vehicle. Now I’m considering this:

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Acura-1991-Acura-Integra-LS-Coupe-2-door-W0QQAdIdZ156880574

181K km is 113,125 mi. $3000 Cdn is $2810 U$D. The original owner was a lady who sold it when she was 90ish last year to the current middle-aged couple. She moved down to FL or something. All maintenance done at either the dealer or a specific Honda/Acura specialty shop. Body and paint are original. I’ve already enquired on the phone. I’ll be going to see it today.

Opinions?

My previous DA was a 91 LS so a lot of the newer items can be swapped right over I’d think.

Go for it!

One owner = :rockon:

Yeah that’s the thing, a mature (you’d think) older lady. I think I may just put down a deposit on it. How does the mileage and price translate in the USA?

Quote “181K km is 113,125 mi. $3000 Cdn is $2810 U$D”

That would be about right for a vehicle with that mileage at that age. A 90 with over 200k miles is about 2200 so that sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Just got back from looking at it, it’s nice and rust-free. It does have some cheesy metal/plastic wheel trim that I’d have to peel off. It’s around all 4 wheel wells but not all the way. I should’ve taken pics.
Anyway, any idea how to get that scheizer (sp?) off?

those black rubber guards for the wheel wells? leave it

Got those black rubber guards too, but also some stuck on metal-type stuff. I’ll try and get pics next time I pass by.

i would use a heat gun or hair dryer. dont wanna peel off the paint

I put a deposit on it. Oh yes it will be mine.

yeahhhh back in a G2 and rocking the sun roof visor!!!:rockon:

plus u got another G2 in parts more or less

i will get to u soon by email about some parts i have been in some reall messed up stuff these last few weeks. sorry about the loss of contact!

No problem man ^