Can JDP Make A CF Airbox?

Hey I hope this is cool with JDP but I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a CF airbox to fit around a SRI to keep the intake temps cooler. I’m thinking about doing my own out of a battery box but I’m sure JDP could make one much prettier! What does everyone think?

Sounds interesting, especially if it were made similar to how ARC makes theirs.

that would be a good idea BUT THE VISORS ARE NEXT!!!

well at least i hope they are :slight_smile:

haha i know we’re prob throwing too many ideas at him! lol sorry jdp… id be nice to see it like the ARC one!

he gets back next week iirc.

cant go wrong with more CF tho lol

i was going to see if they would make an ABS plastic gauge bezel thing that would hold 2. 2 1/16 gauges. Kinda like glowshift does for the Honda SI’s

NOOO let him start working on a cooling plate :slight_smile:

hey get in line! lol. its visors, airbox, gauge bezel (cool idea), and then the cooling plate haha.

He has noone to make hardware for the visors. IIRC next up is the 2door spoiler and we already have a list made for the rear lip, which is after the spoiler if I’m not mistaken.

he found someone that is producing the hardware for them :slight_smile:

yes i want visors so bad!!

Dude but he should defenitely start working on that cooling plate…:rockon:

Plus he mentioned it before :angel:

guys guys…be patient its not like JDP is gonna run away anywhere…hes been so consistent with his products and stuff…he deserves a break lol IMO…sooo im sure he will make anything we show demand for…and ask for

is jdp back yet? just wondering if he’d take this into consideration…

I’m back now from vacation.

The rear visors are complete and are up for sale if anyone is interested.

If there’s at least 15 buyers for this, I’ll make it.

[QUOTE=tacvbo;2072622]Dude but he should defenitely start working on that cooling plate…:rockon:

Plus he mentioned it before :angel:[/QUOTE]

Also…regarding the cooling plate…I looked under the hood and a cooling plate doesn’t look necessary. No major gaps to cover up.

Let me know your thoughts.

Does this seem practical to make?

ok im starting an official interest thread for the jdp cf airbox.

[QUOTE=JDP;2074628]Also…regarding the cooling plate…I looked under the hood and a cooling plate doesn’t look necessary. No major gaps to cover up.

Let me know your thoughts.[/QUOTE]

i want it more for aesthetic reasons rather than performance, cause even performance wise they don’t do much…

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/impp_0908_diversion_panels/index.html

anyways i was thinking the JDM front Integra’s cooling plates would be a close match to the DA’s

Ill probably be in on the airbox. I have a whaledick that would look pretty good with one. :stare: