New User From TURKEY Fırst Red Teg pıctures then Black Teg pictures

Please also see the end .After My red car you wıll see other Fınıshed Beautıful TEG Please read and look all.

Dear All,
This is Okan From Turkey.Would you please accept a new member.
Please Be informed that :

Thıs Integra forum was recomended by Another Forum Members .Asyou know .I do not want to do mıstake so I can not say that forum’s name but THANKS TO THEM. I am sure that they are here…

My car is
1991 Honda Integra Automatic b18a2 engine.
This car is really important for me because The person who sold to me was crying .She cant efford to spend money.So I promissed to her make this TEG propper.
It has got some problems ,It is working fine but As you know It needs a good service and I have already started .

Jackson racing slycone spargplugs Equipped
All bottom related with steering ,rulmans, tyres,filters,map sensor,sparks,gaskets ALL alll allll changed
I made the camshaft adjustments
Intake camshaft 15 and egzaust camshaft 20 .
All belts-egzaust joints-What you can think already changed changed include fuelpump with walbro 255 !!
So…

I am believing that WITH YOUR HELP this TEG will be OK )) (In the future)
Okan…

Dear All
This TEG is From Turkey.
I believe you will like this.
Spent alot of Time about this and my friend is using this car with Turbocharged.
Please be informed that .Installatıon of the turbo :
After desigiion 4.5 hours :slight_smile: only …
So arround 200 hp. Using piggyback system…Intercooler tick headgasket :))))))))))) So more less AFR is Ok arround 11,3 sThat means No problem :slight_smile:
But Intention was not making the car Faster or More HP .It was a desigion in a second and installation directly :slight_smile:
So when this TEG will be Turbocharged propperly (I will share with you)
So Red TEG will be walking on the SAME ROAD like this TEG :slight_smile:
Hope you will like this …

Welcome to G2IC! :wave:

welcome. . . any interior shots of the finished teg?

the black ones pretty nice, not really a fan of the black projectors, but to each their own. what size are the Volks, the greens kinda hot.

nice cars! welcome =]

what black projectors?

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;2071566]nice cars! welcome =]

what black projectors?[/QUOTE]

I think he meant the blacked out ebay headlights with an HID kit or a retrofit… hard to tell from that angle.

Black one is pretty sik, good luck on the build:up:

That black teg is pretty hot. Can’t wait to see what you do with the red one.

Freaking love the rims! :hump: Not only are they volks but green too. Never seen that color before. Did they come that way?

The TE37 do come in green. It’s called the Takata Volk TE37. But I don’t think the OP’s rims are Volks since I don’t think Volks ever made a 4 lug universal TE37… I could be wrong though. The valve stem is in the wrong place according to the lug holes. Looks like the OP re-drilled the holes?

Anyways… pics of the Takata Volk TE37:

Welcome…nice cars, good luck with the build on the Red one!

thats exactly what i meant, not really a fan of them

4th pic of the red car…fill your radiator and put the cap back on and im sure the car will last a few more miles.

Thank you :slight_smile: Just it was located on the engine :slight_smile: Thank you I closed it :slight_smile:

Welcome! :wave: