do you signal other da owners?

I was just wondering if any of you signal other gen2’s when you are driving around. I try and give them a whats up fog flash but most of the time I get nothing.

anyone else do this?

haha ya me too. i usually dont do anything if it looks stock but if i see a clean lowered G2 ill always throw a peace sign or slight wave. every once in a while ill get something back but not usually. We need a national G2 hand signal lol!

YES! that’s a awesome idea. you can’t just throw the deuces for gen2 hah

I even wave and such to stock ones but they usually tend to be older ladies with the super clean car haha

just give their rear end a tap so you can get there attention, then wave and throw the duece. -.-

im kidding.

i dont normally give other people a wave or whatever, but i get them once in awhile.

normally any other 2nd gen integra i see, they try to race me… stooopiddd

I get this :gtfo: when I drive my classic :gotrice: 1978 Ford Pinto.
But then, I let them know that, I own a Teggy :wave: also…:nana::whip:

GUILTY…I’LL GIVE A FRIENDLY REV OR THROW UP A PIECE SIGN OR A THUMBS UP :rockon:

I used to give the peace sign when I drive by them if they look or seem to care. Most people don’t care.
But when I see one with those altezza taillight, big no-no for me. So I would rev by them and take off.

I dont get looks an then the times that i do they say your driven on the wrong side of the car is that from england…um no japan then i leave lol

i always just yell in excitement. it confuses the passenger severely.

[QUOTE=amdj;2070446]I used to give the peace sign when I drive by them if they look or seem to care. Most people don’t care.
But when I see one with those altezza taillight, big no-no for me. So I would rev by them and take off.[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: lol x2 i seen this clean one earlier on my way to work today right by the 5 and 55 fwy it was really clean too idk if he noticed mine though.

I used too. Too many little punks driving g2s and dont give a crap. lol.

i do every now and then, but i usually dont see to many g2s around or at least clean ones… so most of the time its other cars that i say wsup to or they wsup to me

I always pull up next to them and none of them notice they have the same car. Or theyre just afraid to look over.

Haha. Whenever I see another Integra or Civic, I purposely find a way to stop next ot them or move near them close enough to say, “HEY! NICE CAR!” And drive off. Unless the light is red, then it’s awkward. Haha

Too many haters in this area to be friendly. The last time I did say whats up to a fellow G2’er he followed me home and asked if my car was for sale. For the most part I just give clean Honda drivers the “Shaka Brah”.

here in my city most g2’s flashes there lights to each other…i do the same thing…:rockon:

Every time a DA see’s me, they rev at me and want to race… PLEASE stop doing this to me, I don’t respond to revs or people wanting to race. It seems that only ignorant honda people do this. The toyota or nissan crowd does not rev at each other trying to race each other with the same car!!! Just say Hi and nod is all that’s needed.

thats what us kids like to do.

I don’t want to race YOU!!! That’s the problem!

Just threw the duece to a fellow g2 owner on the way back from getting some custom stuff to my license plate and got the duece back. He was driving a black DA with basket weave style rims and slammed.