X

Need a favor from someoen..

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a favor from someoen..

I dont have the cover that goes over the fuse box for my da and recently it wont start.. the fans have been hard wired with a cable that is connected to fuse # 24 in the box I just tried to crank it with that cable unplugged and the fans wont come on (where/how else can I power-wire them up with igniion) and I need to know how to rewire it to work not ghetto on my fuse holder..

Also the car was running fine then one day to the next battery was dead i keep trying to boost it but she wont start keeps turning over get it to start 1 outta 10 times and as soon as it cranks up it dies out

has it rained recently and have you check your grounds and all connections going to and from the fuse box and for corrosion on all terminals.

Comment

no this is fucking gay... so i got the car to start i dont know how out of random i did nothing to it cept this time when i turn the key i can hear the click and the fuel pump works but now i have an oil light on....

Comment

change ur fuel pump relay that might be why it iss not starting. as for the oil lighht ill get bac to u this happend to me once before i cant remamber right now what it was.

Comment

My car does this once in a blue moon. All I do is take my §§§§§ cap off and knock the dust out of it, screw it back on, and it fires right up. Weird as hell, I know. Never did it till I changed out the rotor, cap, and ignitor out almost 2 years ago. Ever since then, about every 6 months or so I have to do this. It will be totally random when it happens too. Always carry a small bag of tools in the car.

Comment

Working...
          X