kosei k1

my friend let me try them out, not sure if im diggin them. i think 16’s grew on me.
what do you guys think? sorry only got a crapy cell pic

What was on there before, and do you have a full car pic? I think they look good, not my personal taste, but they look clean.

Josh

I’ve always thought they looked good on DA’s, especially in 16".

I’ve always loved the K1’s, especially white on white :drool: Recently, while shopping for some new wheels, the K1’s in 15x7 were high on my list of what I was lookin’ for…

I recently bought K1s in white for my track wheels. I think they look awesome and they clear my brakes!!! check it out:

i have advan racing wheels. but 2 tires are bald as hell. thats why i just have these 2 in the back lol. there 15’s tho and silver, i think id like them more if they were 16’s and in white. i was gona offer him cash for them. but i think im going to look for sumthing else.

Did you ever find a set of Sterns?

No, thought I did, but they ended up being 5-lug :frowning: But out of the blue a set of GRN’s fell into my lap and I couldn’t resist since I’ve wanted those since I first say Ray’s car years and years and years ago… I can easily see how people become wheel whores, while I was looking for wheels I found too many I wanted!

I like them too. They’re light and make a good track wheel. Wanna trade for a b16 head?

i would but there not mine. my friend let me barrow them to see how i like them, but im not diggin them

Nice! GRNs are always win. But yea, so many choices it’s hard to choose sometimes

i put all 4 on yesterday to go to eibach and i think there growing on me haha