Parts I brought back with me from Japan :)

Just got back from Japan yesterday and brought back some nice parts with me. I live in both America and Japan so I go back at least once a year if I have time. I’ve bought many rare parts while in Japan but can only bring back a few at a time because of certain restrictions and ridiculous shipping cost. Some I sold and some I kept.

2010 (planning to buy):
Cusco Zero 2 Coilovers or Apexi N1 Sus.

2009:
Hiro Spoiler
JDM 90-91 Tail lights
Mugen shift knob
92-93 Inazuma Lip
Tanabe exhaust

2008:
Mugen Lug nuts
JDM bumper lights
JDM side markers
JDM 1 piece headlights

2007:
Mugen Showa Suspension
JDM window visors

2006:
JDM center console w/ personal box
JDM armrest

sweet parts…are any of these parts on ur car?

That personal box is pimp

yea it is.

just beware of strangers who want to give you candy and touch your personal box:shrug:

those taillights are nice…don’t think i’ve seen those before

cool i like the hiro wing love to buy it …do you have pic on how it mounts i here they clip on but cant get anypic on how

Are you willing to take some orders for your next trip? :angel:
-nino

JDM ftw

hey, wanna be best friends? lol :smiley:

that personal box is goin for 200$ on ebay rite now…

just that by itself…

it has like red velvet type carpet on the inside…

so you get all your parts from junkyards or what?

personal boxes are cool but 200 to high got mine for 70 but hay it what they go for

I also have a personal box. defenitly not worth 200 us. lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Honda-integra-DA6-DA-Nonsmoker-ashtray-personal-box_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4148d204d7QQitemZ280394597591QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Most of the parts came from shops that do work with cars. Everything is quite new and some are even brand new like the Inazuma lip. Bought it for only 1000 yen (around $9 US and costed about $20 to ship it to me). The only parts I didn’t get from a store is the personal box and armrest. My cousin in Japan found those for me. Finding rare parts isn’t too hard but the hard part is bringing them back to the US. Anything big and it becomes way too troublesome.

so are you willing to ship parts back for people ? like bumper pole .or hiro or mugen wing , or little things ?

That’s only because, I was told they like making small cars. :giggle:

Let me know when you go again, I’d like to tag along with you. :baby:

I sure do like that HIRO wing.:bow:

It is possible if the parts are small but I rather not attempt to try it. The Hiro and Mugen spoiler are quite hard to come by even in Japan. Those parts can be pricey but OEM parts like JDM 1 pieces on the other hand are fairly cheap like $40 a piece. My apartment in Japan is kind of small so I don’t have room for anything big. Shipping can cost around $400 (called and found out that’s how much it would cost to ship my Tanabe muffler alone) so if I were to buy parts, I would have to bring it on the plane. Troublesome but I’ll think about it :angel:

[QUOTE=prior8t2000;2069675]That’s only because, I was told they like making small cars. :giggle:

Let me know when you go again, I’d like to tag along with you. :baby:

I sure do like that HIRO wing.:bow:[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure they do like making small and compact cars. So much easier to get around :slight_smile:

Yup…

Wow…lot of nice parta there…

Any more infos on the Mugen Suspension? Stiffness, adjustability, ride height?

Can you find me a set of white gab center caps next time you go over…