my wire tuck

well i finally got around to getting some photos of the wire tuck that me and a friend did on my car . comments and feedback greatly appreciated .

looks good looks very good !

thanks alot . i havnt had a chance to really clean the engine bay . its only pressure washed in the last few pics . and now that we bought a second vehical im starting to get the project back on track

cool who del sol ? now time to brake line tuck an abs delete?

thats my co-workers car we are building doing the tuck on it this weekend and im building a single vtec turbo for him going for 14’s and it has to be a daily driver .

i see sounds good

looks good:up:

got pics of how/where you put tuck the relays that were infront of the ABS unit?

Ill try to take another pic of them but I put them right behind the right corner light using the stock bracket and its just trimmed alittle

nice, i saw this wire tuck on teamsolcal.com ur buddy put up posts there
i would relocate the battery though.
I also did a wire tuck on my DA and my friends del sol

brake tuck brake tuck! abs delete abs delete !!!

don’t mean to thread jack, but here are the pics of my DA and my friends del sol

dam!!! those are clean!!! i need a tuck on the 4 door now ummmmmmmm yep i do want to do it jasper haha

marvins del sol!!! :rockon:
thats my silver del sol on the attachment 2 posts above

good job for CHEAP!!!

looks great man!!

Looking sick! Makes me want to tuck mine. How much time did you spend on that?

If you want you can “delete” completely those wires that go to your master cylinder… No need to tuck them if you can just get rid of them.

looks good, my car would be a great canidate for that. esp with my motor being out. hmmm I may have to think about cleaning that up.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the positive comments . I know the next step is abs delete and brake line tuck. But this was just the first step . And for anyone thinking about doing a tuck just remember to take your time and think out every step . But all in all it wasn’t that hard to do . Just time consuming but its worth it in the end .