Hit and Run

Today i was rear ended by a guy with a grenade who chased me.

wow bro im sorry to hear that about your car and you . hopefully that fuck forgets that he pulled the pin and does the world a favor and blow his ass up .

dam sorry to hear that at lest you are all ok hope you got insurance

Damn I am so sorry to hear man. Yours and Glynn’s tegs were my favorites at the meet. I am happy to hear everyone is OK. You should keep it and build another teg with a shitload of spare parts or fundage from the partout.

Are you going to be taken care of especially since you were hit in the rear and have a witness? I really do hope your insurance takes care of you.

Damn what a loss. Again I am very sorry your DA ended up like this.

Holy crap, I was reading waiting for the “sike” or “j/k”

Wild ass story.

MantisX

:shock: dam when robi called me this morning I didnt imagine it was that bad, sorry for you loss man. your teg was one of the cleanest ones at last weeks meet. :frowning:

Thanks guys. Yea the story is unbelievable. I still cant believe it myself. As for insurance, I have liability so i dont think they will cover it. The police officer told me he might know who the guy is. I hope they catch him so i can sue his bitch ass. But im glad the guy didnt do anything else and my friend and i are okay.

I wish i had glenns driving skill and his suspension. My 4 months of having a license just didnt cut it =(

Dood some guy going straight for you isn’t because of your driving skills. It sounded unavoidable at that point.

:werd: driving skills as you put it wouldnt have realy helped. I deffinalty glad to hear you guys are alright and I hope they catch the guy

Yea maybe. But if i had just taken that turn a little faster he wouldve missed and kept going straight since his camry wouldnt have been able to make the turn. By the way it was a silver 02 03 04 camry. He hit me with his front passenger side.

Maybe it was this guy.

http://cbs5.com/local/hillsdale.teacher.hero.2.1144295.html

Damn dude that really sucks, sorry to hear about it. People just totally overreact sometimes. Makes ya wonder if he really woulda thrown it. Where did this happen? I’ll keep an eye out for a silver camry with front damage…if i see him i’ll pull out my bazooka that i keep in the car. (because bazooka > grenade)

I know this is a shitty situation and really sucks…but you got me laughing with this one. reminds me of that vid for “i’m on a boat”. I picture some dude holding a grenade saying “i got a grenade mother fucker…a grenade!”

Fuck man!!! sounds like an everyday LA story. Seriously this kind of shit happens waaayy to often in LA.

holy shit, thats messed up!!! :drunks:

Damn man!!! :bang: :wtf:

I feel really sick. I dont know if im upset about the car or scared about the crazy guy. Maybe its a combination of both.

It happened on garrison BobLobLaw. Kind of by kipling

Damn skinheads! I’m sorry for laughing at first but after I seen that damage and that this is serious I got upset how a crazy baldhead chased u down threating your life and car. Like Bob Marley said “we
Need to chase those crazy baldheads out of town”.

Damn dude when you called this morning I thought that the damage would be so much worse. Glad that you came out ok. It really sux that this happened right as you were getting it almost to where you wanted it. If you want to try to fix it im down to help or if you get another one you can always just swap over parts.

Its a rough situation but just dont freak out and refuse to drive ever again or something like that. My sister… without ever actually being in an accident… refused to drive for years cuz she was afraid she would get hit… sucked ass being her driver all the time. Oh yeah and she was like 21 or 22 when she finally decided it was time for her to drive on her own lol.

And if you ever wanna drive a G2 hit me up and i MIGHT just let you drive the GSR :wink:

thats the craziest shit ive ever heard.
note to self: stay away from colorado.

its too bad youre not older/more experienced/more loaded (or if you are then heres an idea… lol).
that shell would be a good candidate for a racecar. half assed patch job, rebuilt title. no frame damage.
theres a DA in good shape for sale in MA in the for-sale on here its a red GS. one way plane ticket.
keep it stock for a DD (or wtvr), make the other car an SCCA Solo car, wouldnt be the fastest in the class unless you mod it, but its way fun for learning vehicle dynamics, adds experience to your list of things youve acquired on lifes journey, and you can do it with a stock car, dodging cones against the clock.

who knows where that might lead…