I found my Old DA from over 3 years ago!

Hey guys, I’m sure you remember me. It’s been a long time.

Well I wanted to express my excitement, I found my Old DA.

It’s a sad day knowing after I sold it, it was traded between like 3 or 4 people,
wrecked, the JDM B16a Motor and tranny were pulled for a B20
and etc…

But here are pictures of it currently. The new owner is selling her for 1500.

Here it is when I sold it, for a refresher. lol

Well, Here it is now.

front end wrecked…

And for a video I made of the car, A timeline, Watch it here.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/0B8FBE248A1F4D708DD28EF767922454/timeline.aspx

I miss that car. I can’t believe something I spent $9,000 on is being sold for 1500.
True it’s missing ALLOT in the engine bay, and has been wrecked etc…
I had a JDM B16A with Y1 Tranny, I/H/E, 6Puck kevlar clutch with a 8lb fidanza flywheel, ES Motor Mount Inserts, I mean the list just goes on and on and on. And thats just the motor… lol

I’m just sad guys.

Ever car i used to own that i sold or traded has goten totaled, orr chopped up. There all still in my name to… :stare:

Are you going to buy it back… cuz if you are… you’ve just done fcuked yourself in the a-hole. Shouldn’t have sold it in the first place and now it’s just a dirty filthy slut being passed down from people to people. I bet her exhaust is loose as a goose… I hope you’re happy DICKFACE!!!

man jose how many times are you gonna find your da whored out and back up for sale befor you buy it back and save it isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time quit avoiding it and pick it up i bet you could talk it down from 1500

Poor DA. Defentily not worth getting back into. Sad to see its gone through a sad and rough path!

Not worth 1500 with a fuckered up front radiator support. But 1000 maybe. Atleast the paint still looks decent.

Didnt this thing leave you stranded like half dozen times. Might be something to think about.

It is very sad seein a car you put time and money into get tossed does the shitter…Ill never forget my frist car, it was a honda crx hf. i put tons of money into that thing and it looked awesome I literally had a 3000 dollar paint job on it when it was sold.
i ended up seein it a year later it had been rear ended and had an aweful dual muffler bumper on it and it had been painted FLAT BLACK!!.

poor car whereever you are :frowning:

I remember your for sale post like it was yesterday. Got out of it for a DSM didnt you? Happy about your decision werent you?

Now look at it. For shame.

Ill take those blades though.

MantisX

Buy it back already or buy another one… you were warned that this would happen before you sold it and you’ve been complaining every time you’ve seen it since.

i’m not buying it back. And I don’t have the DSM anymore, sold it 4 months ago and might buy it back next week. I drive a Audi now…

If I understand right…you make a thread about your old DA everytime it’s for sell???

One reason why i never wanted to sell my db1, I couldn’t bear the thought of someone else trashing it up. Take my gf instead please. :up:

Which Audi did you purchase.

Maybe, the Audi R8 sport…?

I like the Audi here to …

The last time I posted about my old da is was To find who has it.
It’s been like a year since then.

No, I bought a
98.5 A4 1.8T 5speed Sport package

It’s nice IMHO

This was right before I got the tint installed.

I’m happy. It’s much more grown up.
Still boosted, slower than the GSX but with some small mods
that would change things around.

^ and then you blow a center differential and thats all she wrote

Can’t. It’s FWD. haha. I got the Fail but reliable one! :lol:

i could have sworn that ths sport package included Quattro.
i havent been in the euro game for a long ass time though so im probably wrong lol

hot shit tho, you gunna get some mods or has maturity given you common sense? haha

so your not gonna buy it back… when i got that email the other day i was sure you were gonna buy it back. did you get ahold of the guy?

I sent him an Email but I havn’t gotten anything back yet.

The sport package comes with a few things.
Sport Shocks
Sport Springs (It’s like .75" lower than non sprt)
Sport wheels
Sport Steering wheel
Sport Turbo, Hence the K03S Vs the stock K03
and a few other things. The Q was an option. I hate I don’t have it but oh well.
lol

I got the car for a good price so I’m not going to complain.

Oh and I’m fighting with maturity. I have been since I got the Audi. It’s a “Grown up” car and I really want a toy to play with
on the side. But maturity says a Home is a higher priority. lol

i think i have his phone number… or his work number… i need to get ahold of him also. i will email it to you later.