New Guy Here!

hi g2ic! been lurking around here for awhile now and just wanted to say that i love it here. well anyways, i hope this is the right spot to post.

okay, as of for me, i use to own a 92 rs and 91 teg ls but dued to money issues i sold it, but now im thinking about getting back into the game so i came across my friends da that they wanted to sale.

1st one is: 91 white integra ls-special, bad is its a salvaged title but i dont mind.
203xxx miles, 5 spd
drop on cheap coilovers
tranny is really, really hard to get into.
jdm b16a swap.
and he is only asking 1300 for me.

2nd one is: 92 red integra ls
200xxx, 5spd
motor and tranny is all stock
but doesnt pass smog check.
asking 2500.

so basiclly both car does not pass smog so yeap. now im stuck between the 2. really wanted the 92 for obd1 but the 91 is b16. so yeap, please help me decide.

oh and pics of my old car. sorry for the big pic.

92 first: sold to my cousin which is as_da on here.

and the 91 ls. got it free from my uncle and i found out that the car came with moonroof visor and rear visor, but he took it off cause he said its ugly. threw em away back in 04. soo sad and yes thats a front lip, came off a jdm itr front that my friend no longer need. fits fine with some bending and trimming.:wink:

Welcome. Get the 92 Integra LS. B16 aint that powerful. I have run over them left and right. 2500 is a pretty good price for a DA.

thats what i did too with my 92 rs. so the 92 eh…thats what im thinking right now. i only wanted the b16 for the scream but i love the ls torque.

i would go for the 91 with b16 because its more then a 1000$ cheaper and im sure the motor has alot less miles then the other…being that the other is stock. i guess pictures would help. welcome to the site. hope you make a good choice and you might want to change your location because sometimes they get on to people for it.

if i buy the 91 then i could get a full xs turbo kit along with it for 1500. thats a steal for me but i really have to get a tranny asap though and i cant seem to find one any where. as for pictures, i only have the 91 pic only and it will be up later.

:wave:

Sounds like a tuff call, good luck on your decision