90/91 OEM kit on ebay

Someone jump on it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-91-Honda-Integra-DA-DA6-SiR-JDM-Lip-Skirt-Bodykit_W0QQitemZ200381438031QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2ea7aa184f&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

$300 for the lips plus $200 for shipping?? damn thats quite steep

Not really.

Considering the full kits were going for $1000-1500 not that long ago.

… Thats just the front lip and rear lip.

There’s no sideskirts… The full kit is 8 pieces.

I dont know about $500 being a good price…

i have this front and rear lip on my da but with ek skirts that came off a crx
here are some pics

i know my exhaust is on the wrong side its my dd so im still workin on puttin it where it belongs

the real kit was 8 pieces? pics?
havent seen one

Hope the owner doesn’t mind that I use his pictures.

Thats 8 pieces… 3 on each side, then front and rear… There’s a door molding thing at the bottom, Fender cap that goes over the side skirt, then the side skirt itself then front and rear lip.

DarkDB1 is correct, it’s 8 pieces. I’ve got one downstairs so I’m for sure on that! :gunright::gunleft:

I also will agree that it is 8 pieces. i too have one, but it is upstairs. When I deside to part with it I will post it up here first.

Yup it’s 8 pieces, I agree. I too have a set as well but it’s neither upstairs or downstairs… it’s in the basement. :rimshot:

lols… upstairs, downstairs, or basement… whats next:rofl:

well, mine is on my car, i usually keep it there.

yea its 8 but i only got the front and rear lip they came on the teg thats in front of mine but the skirts werent on the car when he got it just a bunch of scratches and paint chips from where they were on there but i like the ek skirts alot better kinda would like to find some other skirts to put on cause mine are a little messed up

OH snap! OEM optional kit squad?! Just joshin. My kit will be going on teh project hopefully this winter