Restless nights What rims to get?

cant sleep and was just wondering if anyone has an opinion on what rims i should get. =) thanks!

this is my car as it sits right now

get some volks

sell me your current ones :smiley:

hard to give opinions,
give us a preference, what style(mesh, spokes, low off-set, etc), color, size, all that good stuff.
Then we’ll throw out what kind of rims for you to get. lol

personaly i like the wheels on your car now, i think if you lowerd your car it would bring out the look of your rims more, but if anything, ill buy them wen u get new ones lol :rockon::rockon:

yea i do need to lower her a lil more. theres a crap load of speed bumps at my school though and i dont want to be late for class HAHA. so height stays for now. well my preference is pretty wide range. i like meshies and i am a fan of oldschool rims but I’m open to new styles too. i do like the Volk te37.

find some VOLKS. I have the discontinued GR-N. Everyone love these wheels.

get some Mugen rims…that was easy…lol

j/k, i really like the rims you got…i, aswell as many others will take them off your hands when you decide.

some bronze te37 will look clean.
here is a list to consider

any SSR rims like these
formula mesh
super mesh
super fins
ex-c mesh
ex-c fins
bang vecs

mugens
m7
mr5
mf10
mf8

other rims
gales
volk gr-n
volk gt-p
black phantom racing
cpr’s
bbs rs
ccw
spoons
regamasters (white ones)

i could go on forever. i might have made your decision a little more difficult.

haha thanks for the replies I’ll be looking into some of the ones listed. I found a set of Mugen MF10L’s in white. too bad I don’t have the cash right now :down:

Did you happen to buy your DB2 from a guy in Washington?

yes i picked it up not too far from lynnwood. got it from a guy named jon. cool guy he has a white skyline now HAHA

Yup he is one of my friends. hahaha

Paint the spokes of your current rims to white… that will make it pop out more…

Your car will look extra nice if it was slammed with those meshies…

choose your weapon…

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=36427

ZOMG those CPR’s are for sale now? I had that pic on my wallpaper a long time ago… haha man i wish i had the cash for those right now.

Go for the RS betas!!! Hard!!! Those should keep the value!

dude, the rims you have on now are hella sick. well, i was at this honda meet a couple weeks ago and i saw this red s2k and it looked soooooo tight and it had the low offset white volk rays. SO SICK! they look good on red cars too. so i say, get some low offset white volk rays.