beaks lower tie bar

i finally got one:rockon:
let me know what you guys think
i have a feeling no ones gona see it behind me cuz of the exhaust haha
ohwell

[QUOTE=da’sda9;2065630]
i have a feeling no ones gona see it behind me cuz of the exhaust haha
ohwell[/QUOTE]
Does that matter? The point of this part is supposed to be function, not fashion (although most people who buy it seem to do so for fashion). Personally I’d prefer it to be hidden so that cops, ricers, jdm kiddies, and thieves don’t notice :shrug:

btw, what exhaust is that? The canister looks like an RSR but that tip doesn’t look like an RSR tip.

true true, its a greddy sp exhaust, its too quiet

too quiet? You have to be a kid then. A good quiet exhaust is a good thing, you’ll learn.

haha i am somewhat of a kid still ima bout to be 20, but i was expecting a little somthing out of the exhaust, but ohwell, quieter is beter, no affence to noone but i hate the fart can sound.

Word. Greddy SP is in my top 5 list of exhausts. Interesting, that brace w/ the holes in it, the one bracing the piping to the muffler looks so much like my RS*R, or maybe I’m imagining things.

Nice i can’t wait till i get mines on, i shouldn’t have a problem with my exhaust blocking it.

hmm, i wouldnt know the difference i never had an rsr, but the tag at the bottom says greddy on it,

what kind of exhaust do you have?

i have a tanabe racing medallion, its quiet and i love it. keeps the cops away.
was going to get the rs*r exmag, but that didnt happen because they were already being discontinued… i was so bummed out when i found out about that.

looks good mang… igot the same setup

looks tite, you painted it purple? or you got it like that?, but ur car is so low forsure yur not gona b able to see it haha

came purple, got it jhpusa I think there the only one to carry it. yeah im pretty low but havent hit it yet. (knock on wood)

haha give it some time, anything new with ur whip?

jus that tie bar…

ohh, i might pick up a bra tomarow