The DA9 and the daily together.

Well I installed new wheels and new BC coilovers so I brought out the DA9 to take a couple of pictures of the two cars together.

At the 1/8 mile drag strip no times as they have no timing system yet.

Both cars are hot! Lovin’ the stance on the DA :up: and the IS 250’s are a blast to drive!

Looking good!

Mine is still in pieces. Ended up having to do a full rebuild on the engine.

I should be done by the end of next weekend.

Waiting on a couple of parts that should be arriving this week.

Loving the stance.

Those Advan…16 or 17?

Also, what do you think about the BC Coilovers? I thought about them for my Daily. Would like to know your opinion about Confort/quality.

Thanks

The Advans are 17s as for the BC’s I love them. The car rides almost like stock for how low I have it. Hell right now the Tein HA’s on the DA need a rebuild and I’m thinking of just getting another set of BC’s for it instead.

I didn’t think 17s could that good on an integra. Nicee man

Kid!!!

Very nice looking IS bro. She looks mean with those rimz. I just installed my set of new shoes last week…

Here are some pics of mine… Hope you like. My Wife and I do…

The Aggressive look.

May be out that way this Friday with her or the DB1. Not sure yet cause the DB1 is… Well, here is a pic of how she is now…

Took the shoe’s to the shop for that new look I told you about. Hope to have them back by late this week.

If you come out here friday call me up. The Mrs. and I would like to hang out with you guys.

BTW: The IS is begins to be lowered.