Socal G2 club

To all the people in socal…I was thinking maybe we can make a little get together club. NO RICE BS OR “JDM YOOO BS” Just a group of G2’s from socal just to like roll together to autocross events or track days or even meet once in a while to kick it and have a good time. Check this guys http://www.myspace.com/ae86nights the main dude attends to my science class I’ve been to one of their meets and they are pretty civilized dudes that only do professional racing/drifting. Doesn’t matter if you are OG or newbie as long there only civilized cool people we’ll be alright. Think about it maybe we can make our own little team/club, and if you have an opinion pls be polite. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

PS I am really looking forward to this :slight_smile: hope to get cooperation from socal fellas.

Just meet me at the events, I’ll be there.

Thanks matty, but what do you think about forming a local club you know.

I don’t know if people like the idea of being in a “club,” but it all depends on people. I personally just feel comfortable being on my own, but still being around everyone if that makes sense. Once I’m done doing repairs on my car, you will most likely see me at every event if I’m not busy with school.

im down!

located in LA or what…what part u located…if close im down…

I get you Matt…but like I mentioned before its not really a club PEOPLE WON’T SEE ANY RICE BS, STREET RACER BS OR “MAD JDM YO BS” I just want people to see it however they want it but keeping it like a little get together group you know. We can do this in an organized way, and I’m sure we can have a fun time.

I’m located in Bell…but we can do it in an area where its kind of close to all of us.

if you want something like that to work you should organize low key local weekly meets, then try to organize monthly or quarterly regional meets. market the track days and autox events you are going to attend, maybe set it up so you caravan together or meet for dinner after.

the goal being to let everyone meet, be social and build friendships. you’ll have to do that before a solid group, club, or squad can form.

Thats what Im trying to do here sir, and a good start would be to get to meet each other. I know leo’s meet got cancelled but I would like to organize that a little closer when we attend to that meet. Just want to know everyone’s opinion on this.

What do you think colin, would you be down for this??

Theres plenty of us in socal like: squeezethis-jeff
mattyg2
scratchymaster
colin
marcos1934
da9leo

Those are only a few. Im missing alot…come on guys there’s nothing to loose and fun to win

Bump

Well, see if you can try to set a date up, and if it fits with +50% of the peoples schedule, I’ll more than like make an effort to go.

X2 :up:

I always keep an eye on G2 related events held here in socal but rarely attend any of them. I work full time during the week and am rarely in-town on weekends. Plus my car hasn’t been streetable for the past few years and still isn’t up and ready. Seems to be the never ending project and just sits in a garage way out in Temecula.

I’m open to events but couldn’t commit to any sort of regular meeting, realistically I’d be able to attend very few gatherings. Track days are another thing though, once the car is ready (hopefully by the end of the year) I’d like to do track days as often as my time and budget will allow. Of course by then it’ll be winter and I’ll be up in Mammoth every other weekend, so that’s a whole other thing to eat up my time.

I plan to organize this in a better way when we attend to the “santiago park meet” or maybe organize another meet idk…but I need support from all of you.

I go to a local Friday 240 meet off the 10 freeway. This one is supported by the Lollicup shop, and ppl bring their rc cars. Weekly honda meets just have too many ricers.
Just do a small low-stress gathering. Trouble is imminent once the car meet starts to exceed maybe 20-25 cars.

[QUOTE=scratchymaster;2064475]I go to a local Friday 240 meet off the 10 freeway. This one is supported by the Lollicup shop, and ppl bring their rc cars. Weekly honda meets just have too many ricers.
Just do a small low-stress gathering. Trouble is imminent once the car meet starts to exceed maybe 20-25 cars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what I plan…just a small group. what do you say?? are you down??

Just AIM msg me (scratchymaster) and we can go to this Friday’s 240 meet. It’s not just a 240 meet, there are some hondas, 86’s, and rx7’s. Lollicup also stays open till midnight for all your drinking needs.

didn’t know lollicup stays open 'til midnight. I might think about checking it out and getting a drink since I get off work late… haven’t went to a lollicup in years.

and I’m like Colin… I keep an eye on g2 related stuff, too, but end up not going because of always being out of town on the weekends. I’ll eventually go to one… one day.

I’m not suppose to publish the address publicly since last week ricers showed and did stupid stunts close to midnight. Hence, AIM msg me.