Who has done a rhd conversion

I plan on doing a rhd conversion at the end of august? Trying to find out as much info on this before I start. Especially about what people have done with the digital climate controls.

i got all the guts under the dash, with some of the wiring, but no actual controls…i modded my us climate controls to work the stuff underneath. was not easy. lots of chopping, gluing, trial and error. not to mention the wiring itself. the japanese digital system has quite a few more wires and features than our cars do.
i have seen several people selling the digital climate controls with wiring. i may eventually go that route, however i will not be driving the car in inclement weather at all, so i might even just run a carbon block-off plate and take out all the controls/guts anyways.

Wouldn’t the front clip come with the wiring and controlls and the stuf. I need to hook it up

if you sale the boxes under the dash let me know (heater core blower motor any of it let me know )

Just get one shipped over from japan!

:angel:

i would like to get one shipped from japan instead of wasting time trying to convert it to rhd. i dont know how to import one though.

How did you source the car in Japan?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but how did you source the car in Japan, was it through the auctions? Was it difficult to find one?
I ask because I look occasionally but I haven’t seen a (black) DA6 for months and months. I imported my XSi from Japan in 2007.
It was hard to find a good one then, it seems far harder to find anyone now.