Offically saying good bye

I just reactivated this account (I was suprised I was still on here). I was a member about 9 years ago (damn it was that long ago!!!). Anyways I wanted to say I love my GSR but I just got a TSX and dont have a place to keep the Teg so its going to be on sale soon. If I had the money and space I would keep this as a hobby car but sadly I dont.

I will never forget the first day I got it and took it out to see what it can do. After the first run through Vtec I knew this was going to be a fun car to drive.

Here’s some pics of it, nothing special but I will miss her.

Any idea how much I should ask? BTW I’m located in Canada.

Mods:
Intake
DC Sport 4-2-1 Header
Tanabe Hyper Medallion Exhaust
Progress Sports Springs

BTW yes I realized I spelled Officially wrong

beautiful car! sorry to see you leave. looks like someone is gonna come up on a great car, make sure to sell it to someone worthy - it is prob the most rare G2 there is!

that’s a nice gsr. hope it goes to good hands! :slight_smile:

Well, lets see…You can sell it to me for about $1,200.00USD if you want. I’ll fly up there and drive it back. Hehe. Honestly I’m sure that car will sell quick. Either in Canada or here.

i would put it up for around 5000, and hopefully get close to asking price. That seems to be what the nicer gsr’s go for and yours is defo one of the nicer ones i’ve seen around here. It might not sell quick at that price tho.
Willing to part anything? i would love the gsr hatch, and i have a black hatch to trade.
email me kevy_camaro@hotmail.com if you’re interested.