Help me choose new kicks..

I am not sure what will be the best color scheme was thinking red lip black face or black lip red face or polished? someone help me out I am probably gonna end up with the Axis oldskoolz or some oems but I need to pick SOON!

I like the mesh rims you have currently… those are 17’s though huh?

id get the oldskoolz or keep those and get a big brake kit something to fill the rims out alittle more

clean teg :rockon:

Did you paint your roof or is it an overlay. Like Stevo said… clean teg… I like!

omg im in love with your paint set up, it was one of the options i wanted to pick about painting my car. i love how it looks. but i like your rims now, better if 16’s but the other guy was right, get the big brake kit to fill it out and you should be good! 17’s dont actually look that bad!

Well the problem is the front end is slammed with negative camber and its eating the tires hardcore. I like the rims but being 215-35-18’s tires are about 400$ when in my attic I have a brand new set of 15’ tires to mount on some rims… I still don’t know what color I am going to pick most likely end up with a rota, oem or something thats nice… I am getting a 90-91 optional lip from JDP aswell as the carbon fiber hatch visor with some tint and black wheels I think the car will loo beautiful not liking it now…

not trying to be rude or anything, but the front isnt slammed, the thing is you have bigger wheels which closess the wheel gap without lowering the car so much, also i would just go with the wheels you are currently rocking.doesn’t look bad at all.nice car too.

wow your car is SICK… i love 90-91s, but i’m not gonna lie man, i think the HUGE rims are seriously killing it…

I don’t think a black/red two tone wheel would look good on your car. With the carbon hood, black or carbon roof & trunk, black moldings, black lip, and soon to be carbon rear visor I think your gonna have enough of a red & black theme going on already. Adding black/red wheels I think would be a little overkill. I like the color of wheels you currently have, so maybe stick to a solid black or gunmetal wheel?

Black wheels, Red lugs, 15s… Nuff said.

:getsome::manual:

[QUOTE=h93da6;2063273]Black wheels, Red lugs, 15s… Nuff said.

All black or black/polished? Or how about ALL polished??.. Thx for the replys

ALL POLISHED…:rockon:

All polished, or all black. No black with polished lip. But thats just me! lol Its your car :rockon:

All Black. Either a flat look or glossy black but definitely all black. Red lugs

Like this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or …

THIS!!!

:getsome::manual: