Just saying hi

Just stopping by and saying hi.

Been lurking for awhile but thought I’d actually say something and show my integra.

Its a 92 RS with a few small cosmetic things done to it and running the stock b18 :slight_smile:

Welcome! :wave:

looks clean got any plans??

Its already lowered with tokico illuminas 5 way and some unknown springs so at the most I’d probably switch to ground control sleeves to provide some better lowering options.

As it is sits its already got i/h/e work done so the only thing I may switch up is the raspy noisy oval muffler.

Rims is a must but that’ll wait for a bit and probably go something fairly generic or cheap… or maybe just buy some beauty rings for the steelies :rofl:

black on black interior?

edit

Oh, and hi! :wave:

[QUOTE=Eric48;2062716]black on black interior?

edit

Oh, and hi! :wave:[/QUOTE]

Yah black interior which needs some work as well from the fading from the sun :frowning: Ah well.

Can anyone tell me what lip is on the car?

I’ve seen 2 for this year one with the little drops on the end like a type-r style and the normal flat edged one.

I’ve seen most people have the latter but few have this. Was it an option for these cars?

Welcome!

That front lip is the stock lip for the 92-93 front bumper. The 90-91 front lip has a straight edge, and doesn’t have the lower areas at the side.

Welcome aboard! :rockon:

Hi and surrender your black interior and manual belts.
Lucky ass canda folks with your manual belts.

Looks descent

good luck

correct me if i’m wrong, but didn’t ALL black da’s come with black interior? why’s people trippin balls about it?
nice ride. like you said. drop it a lil more. maybe some rims. but sweet start

[QUOTE=welfare;2062954]correct me if i’m wrong, but didn’t ALL black da’s come with black interior? why’s people trippin balls about it?
nice ride. like you said. drop it a lil more. maybe some rims. but sweet start[/QUOTE]

Because most of the black DAs came with tan interior

damn man, body looks like it’s in mint shape! anymore photos? i’d say besides wheels, one pieces and a lip would really set it off

has a lip :wink:

one pieces we’ll see.

wheels for sure.

Other pics? Not at the moment, perhaps later.

not an RS especially here in bc. I’m pretty sure those where the ls specials. A majority of RS integras here have black interior… White RS integras all came with blue interior. I don’t think I’ve seen one with black interior unless it was swapped out.

oh, and hello & welcome!

you have a stock 92-93 integra lip. Common on stock g2s. :P. unless it’s been crashed or ripped off in the snow.

saw this today

pretty clean !

what kind of wheels are you gonna put on it ?

[QUOTE=90_DA;2062980]not an RS especially here in bc. I’m pretty sure those where the ls specials. A majority of RS integras here have black interior… White RS integras all came with blue interior. I don’t think I’ve seen one with black interior unless it was swapped out.

oh, and hello & welcome!

you have a stock 92-93 integra lip. Common on stock g2s. :P. unless it’s been crashed or ripped off in the snow.[/QUOTE]

Most of the Black RSs I’ve seen had tan interiors (good buddy just totalled one out a little bit ago) Maybe it’s different over dur.?