What up G2IC...

I’m a new guy here and just bought my first G2 about 10 days ago. I’m pretty excited about it and would like to be able to get it back to looking stock with mild perfomance mods (or what my budget can handle). Although new here I am a member of a bunch other car forums including a Mod at www.g1teg.org. My eBay feedback is 100% with over 130 transactions including selling items.

I’m interested in meeting more members here in the Central Florida area. I see a bunch of G2s (mostly LS) and I’m starting to get some ideas on what I want to do to mine. My car a I bought locally but it might have belonged to a past member of the forum.

My past cars have been-

Old CVCC hatch
1989 Integra LS
1988 Integra SE
1985 CRX Si (had turbo B16a)

I currently own
1993 Accord Sedan
1988 Integra SE (yes another)
1992 Integra GS-R

Here is a recent pic of my G2…

More pics to come soon… :rockon:

Where in Orlando are you?

Post up pix of your 88!

Here are some pics of my last 3-4 cars…

This was my first DA3- AKA Goldie

My 2nd DA3- AKA Rustbucket

My G1Si- AKA Morena

My 3rd DA3- AKA Blanca

lower it and please do something about those taillights. A.S.A.P

Other than that WELCOME:)

[QUOTE=Sikauto;2062875]lower it and please do something about those taillights. A.S.A.P

Other than that WELCOME:)[/QUOTE]

It is pretty low, maybe the back can go down some more. It is parked on a driveway that is “S” shaped and goes up a rise. from that picture angle it looks like stock…

I think the tails look pretty good for now, my only concern is that they also filmed over the reverse. I’m looking for some tails now… thanks for the input.

Nice cars. I really like that CRX, and you should of kept the CVCC. Anyways keep up the good work. Althou i am not really into the two tone on a GS-R it dosnt look bad.

Wow, your tails haven’t faded yet. If you get new ones I may pick those up from you. This is how mine were when I did’em.

Now they’re all faded. I should’ve waxed’em more. But a chick @ work backed into my DA & cracked the driver’s side tail light. I was gonna re-do the new ones in red anyway. Mine look all shiny when they’re wet. Is that the case in the above pic?

PS- any chance you could find me a 88-89 G1 front lip?

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

[QUOTE=h93da6;2062931]Wow, your tails haven’t faded yet. If you get new ones I may pick those up from you. This is how mine were when I did’em.

Now they’re all faded. I should’ve waxed’em more. But a chick @ work backed into my DA & cracked the driver’s side tail light. I was gonna re-do the new ones in red anyway. Mine look all shiny when they’re wet. Is that the case in the above pic?

PS- any chance you could find me a 88-89 G1 front lip?

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out![/QUOTE]

when i bought the teggy it already had the tails tinted, i like them but my only concern is the backup light. I was thinking of cutting the tint off like you have but I’m gonna look into putting in some clear lights by the license plate and wiring them up as backup lights. Gonna do the research so they dont look tacky :wink:

l love the 88-89’s. I’m a sucker for flip up lights.