Trade rims?

Well I was going to trade my Slipstreams for the Hanabes, but he traded someone else, so someone offered these and I have to put cash on top. $300. They are Volks GR-N. I think they’ll look good. What do the fellow g2 owners think? I think its a steal, cause he’s also throwing in some Rays lugnuts.

i had bronze hanabes on my da awhile ago everyone said the loved um il post pics up later

They do look good. If i get the polish Hanabes, I’m thinking I might paint them bronze also, cause my car is white.

I would leave them polish… easier to sell if you wanted to and it also looks badass.

Falken Hanabis > Rota Slipstreams

DO IT!:rockon:

Okay, I will do it, cause I don’t want to pass this up. I’ll get pics up when I get it, and show off. hahahahahahhahahaaaa. :rockon:

Volks!

You really have to ask that question? Dump those slips and get some nice wheels.

Hmmm . . . Volks or Rotas? Really?

Wish I had that kind of a deal . . .

I don’t see what the question is. If you have $300, DO IT! I think it’s a steal without the lug nuts.

volks all day every day!
i wish i had that set of volks,

if you don’t want those volks please put me in contact with the guy selling them. i’ve been looking for a set for awhile. thanks!

Volks! Do it!

damn. I knew it was a stupid noob question. hahaha. Finally I have a set of VOLKS. Oh yeahhhhhh.

thats a sweet freaking deal!