No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey whats up my name is Robert, im a 17 year old. I live in san jose california, just graduated high school. Anyways i dont know that much about cars, well i know alot of things but i dont have any mechanical experience etc so i do not know how to perform tasks myself or even tell exactly all the parts that have been put onto my car. anyways Last november i bought my first car, a 1990 ls integra. I dont know much about the car, a little bit from what the previous owner told me but they did not do the mods to the car, so they did not really know what they were talking about either. Well ill post up a few pics of it and if you guys could tell me what you think or know anything about my car from previous owners feel free to let me know!

KNOWN Modifications:
    AEM CAI
    AEM Power Pulleys
    DC Sports Ceramic cloated Headers.
    Cat back Exhaust(unkown,sum1 help me out)
    Tockico Illuminas all the way around/unkown springs
    Vented+drilled rotors in the front/back
    1pc Headlights
    Short Throw Shifter
    Momo Leather Wheel
    Sparco Pedals
    Indiglo Gauges
    4 point roll bar/cage(bolted in)
    Custom interior
    Sportmax racing rims on n300's
    Full body kit(again dont know which one)

UNKOWN:
    Previous owner says that there are different Pistons and cams in the engine, but he bought the car like this so im not sure whether to trust it or not.

Previous: Alright i bought the car, within 2 weeks got pulled over and got state reffed. parts taken out were my adjustable cam gears, hks twin power ignition/accell super coil, and my intake mani.(mpfi)

Last edited by robertmenke; 19 Aug 2009, 18:12:15.

wsup kiddo..and welcome to g2ic! is there any work done under the hood?

Comment

yes sry let me revise post i thought i put it in there.

Comment

This thing is really clean, make a great show car!

Comment

The wheels, shaveing the side moldings and the dash cover are wrong choices other than that its not bad

Comment

Originally posted by sick_DA View Post
            This thing is really clean, make a great show car!
            I believe that it was a show car at one point, im not sure though. Thank you

Originally posted by Sikauto View Post
            The wheels, shaveing the side moldings and the dash cover are wrong choices other than that its not bad
            I agree i do not like the wheels, the dash cover is the same as all the interior, ill get better pics of the car probably tomorrow.

Comment

orange seat belts.. lol

Comment

Body kit is a Wings West RS Racing series with the rear cover being modified for center exhaust.

Comment

Very clean

Im loving the color, never been a big fan of the tweed dash but it actually looks pretty good

anything you need to know about your car is a simple search away on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by 4sd4dr View Post
                    orange seat belts.. lol
                    ya i know lol. orange center console/shift boot too. if it was my choice it wouldnt be like that.

Originally posted by spikeymike View Post
                    Body kit is a Wings West RS Racing series with the rear cover being modified for center exhaust.
                    thank you sir!
                    Originally posted by BLKACK1 View Post
                    Very clean

Im loving the color, never been a big fan of the tweed dash but it actually looks pretty good

anything you need to know about your car is a simple search away on this site.
                    thank you, what i was wondering though is if anyone recognized the car

Comment

The paint is pretty clean.. nice color. Congrats on your first car purchase and welcome to G2IC. Guess I'll be seeing you around since I'm in San Jose as well... going to be kinda hard to miss your car on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90 View Post
                        The paint is pretty clean.. nice color. Congrats on your first car purchase and welcome to G2IC. Guess I'll be seeing you around since I'm in San Jose as well... going to be kinda hard to miss your car on the streets.
                        thanks. and where do u live by? if u know enough about tegs maybe we can meet up and check out eachothers rides or race haha

Comment

Nice car and welcome, im diggin some things on it and some not. But your just starting out and im pretty sure you working on improving some things. Good luck with the car.

Comment

i'm diggin it! Not usually a fan of over the top cars but this one is tasteful! I agree that It would make a good show car!

Congrats and good luck!

Steve

Comment

looks good, done very tastefully. its not too over the top

Comment

Nice first car. Not my cup of tea but it looks like someone at some point in time put a lot of love into that thing. The only things I'd change are the wheels and I'd ditch the bee sting antenna.

You should post some more pics, but maybe next time a little smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by JuRican View Post
                                  Nice car and welcome, im diggin some things on it and some not. But your just starting out and im pretty sure you working on improving some things. Good luck with the car.
                                  yes i am thank you
                                  Originally posted by da92nv View Post
                                  i'm diggin it! Not usually a fan of over the top cars but this one is tasteful! I agree that It would make a good show car!

Congrats and good luck!

Steve
                                  thanks
                                  Originally posted by stjohnsda View Post
                                  looks good, done very tastefully. its not too over the top
                                  thanks
                                  Originally posted by Eric48 View Post
                                  Nice first car. Not my cup of tea but it looks like someone at some point in time put a lot of love into that thing. The only things I'd change are the wheels and I'd ditch the bee sting antenna.

You should post some more pics, but maybe next time a little smaller.
                                  More pics will be coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                  X