New Member Saying "Hi"

I’ve been coming on here for about as long as I’ve had my Teg (8 years) but have never had anything worth while to contribute. Well, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for everything that I have learned!
Unfortunately, the time has come to let my baby go. I’ve said it before but never really meant it… Now, I’ve registered and wanted to post in here first to say “hi” and “thanks”!
To the few that showed up at the Altamonte mall/Ale House meet a while back… I was the guy handing out the flyers for my Teg…

IMG_0945.JPG

Like the rims. What are they?

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

Volk SE-37K

Nice looking teg.

Keep up the good work.

[QUOTE=sry2say;2060089]
Unfortunately, the time has come to let my baby go. [/QUOTE]

Hi! :wave: and um bye I guess? :bye:

Seems like a nice looking teg, do you have any more pics you can share with us?

Why are you getting rid of it? Are you parting it or selling it whole?

Now with pics

Eric,
Go here for more pics, G2IC says I’m over my limit for uploading pics…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41622871@N05/

Not “bye”, I finally registered after about 8 years of coming on here! I need to stick around to at least get my Teg fix.

I’m selling it whole because I could never see her parted out. I love this car but I never drive it and my Ford Exploder DD needs a paint job and some suspension work. Plus, my wife is tired of seeing it sit and not get driven so I figured I should let someone else enjoy my Teg. So, if anyone in the Orlando area can paint and would like to buy my car, I’m sure we can work something out.

[QUOTE=sry2say;2060449]Eric,
Go here for more pics, G2IC says I’m over my limit for uploading pics…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41622871@N05/

Not “bye”, I finally registered after about 8 years of coming on here! I need to stick around to at least get my Teg fix.

I’m selling it whole because I could never see her parted out. I love this car but I never drive it and my Ford Exploder DD needs a paint job and some suspension work. Plus, my wife is tired of seeing it sit and not get driven so I figured I should let someone else enjoy my Teg. So, if anyone in the Orlando area can paint and would like to buy my car, I’m sure we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

well if you need work done lmk…I have a shop in my house and I’m pretty reasonable…

hondahospital@live.com

Steve