X

Stolen Teg - Vallejo, CA

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Teg - Vallejo, CA

Stolen DA out of Vallejo, CA - A close friends DA was just stolen - Grey Primered w. Brown Interior, short shifter and a B18B engine w. Gold Type R rims, no name lowering springs - no window tint, pink lines in the tail lights - dont remeber whether or not he fixed the fan motor; if not it couldnt have gone far, they cut the steering wheel lock so they had to of driven off in it - more details when they become available

-Sorry I dont know where this goes...hope I dont have to post one of these again

i'll keep an eye for out for you bro

Comment

was just telling a friend about how they steal these cars in any condition...sucks this guys been through so much in the past month including having his house broken into

Comment

That sucks maybe it was the same people who broke into his house also?? If a key was found in the house for the car?? just a thought. I'll keep an eye out also. any pictures???

Comment

Sucks to hear that man. Hope your friend finds his car in one piece.

Shit like this makes you feel violated as fcuk. I felt hella shitty when my car was broken into.. can't imagine if it was stolen.

Good luck to your friend..

Comment

Originally posted by rc51ed View Post
            That sucks maybe it was the same people who broke into his house also?? If a key was found in the house for the car?? just a thought. I'll keep an eye out also. any pictures???
            I was thinking the same thing...

Comment

when I seen you post this, I thought it was your DA man. best of luck to your buddy in getting the car back

Comment

bah no one wants my POS... I'm still on the fence with it...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X