1991 integra 4 door sleeper

Hey i have been working on this car for a few months and this is what i got done and still a long ways to go… this car was a shell and i put it back together

wire tucked
ac delete
changed to non abs
brand new brakes and rotors from autozone
changed the car to obd1 even the interior harness so i didnt have to use a jumper
leather interior
hks turbo timer
jdm b20 swap
skunk2 1st gen manifold
skunk2 cam gears
tiwisted ram manifold
sidemarkers

now onto pics

enjoy and let me know what you think

thats gotta be loud man… id loose my mind driving it… bet its fast though

I would repolish the headlights they look really dull. They sell a kit at Walmart or Autozone made by 3M that polishes them. It goes onto a household drill and works amazing. Redid my boys headlights and they look brand new. Just my .02

Black housing one pieces :drool: I agree they deffinatly need a good poishing

very clean ride, looks like youve got a lot of work into her:up:

looks great, it looks like a sleeper but once you start it up and hear the exhaust and that turbo spools people would know your not slow lol got any clips?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=60701766

theres a link to a sound clip

yea ive wetsanded and buffed the headlights and then cleared them and they stayed clear for a week and now there foggy looking again

How much is that headlight kit

thats nice

That my friend is clean and sounds pretty beast.:rockon:

How fast is this thing? Have you taken it to the track? dyno’d?

wow… that is nice !

b20z + boost = torque monstar !

I’m guessing low 14’s to high 13’s 1/4 mile ?

more pics of the bay ! haha got me stoked on my b20 now !

what is the size of that exhaust?

Its like $22 heres the link:

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/accessories/accProductDetails.jsp?displayName=HeadlightLensRestorer&itemId=539-10&navValue=100539&parentId=1818-10&productId=940372&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=940372_0_0_&filterByKeyWord=3mheadlight&categoryNValue=101818&store=5121&skuDisplayName=Headlightlensrestorerkitincludespadholder,6pcs.sandingdisc,4pcs.finishingdisc,Trizactdisc,1oz.headlightlenspolishandBuffingPad&categoryDisplayName=WashandWax&_requestid=1137384

No it hasn’t been tuned yet but once it is ill have to take a vid an the motor is a b20b. The piping is 3". Thank you for the website an thanks for all the intrest

Bump it up