My Drag Build

Hey hows it goin. I know I posted my build on here a long time ago, but it seems the thread got deleted. Here is an update. Its been a long time comming. Very slow build, but done nice. Still not done, need to finish intercooler piping, fuel lines, wiring, and little things

nice progress bro…its lookin real good :rockon:

nice work man i love that blue, is that a water to air IC?? what are your power goals?

thanks … it is an air to water. I am hoping to make around 700 or so

still never met you, but i guess were in the same town
what else do u drive?

Ive got an orange element. I work in Hicksville, so I’m not in Fort Wayne much except to hang out and sleep lol

looks like its going to be sick…will it be street legal

nice can you show a better pic of how you mounted it, i kinda wanna run a side mount later down the road on my DB1

yeah it will be street legal … i plan on driving it to work maybe once a week.

Stevo - I will post some more pics this weekend. We relocated the battery and cut where is used to sit. I will post pics of the tabs and what not later

thanks, are you military? just wondering lol

It looks good, what transmisison are you going to use for that much hp?

Not me … but my brother is in the Air Force in Charleston.

I’ve got a cable trans with a set of liberty gears and a tilton twin disc clutch

Thanks guys for the comments

u got more shots of the roll cage…and how much did that cost you? goodluck on the build

the turbo set up never ceases to amaze me. absolutly beautiful :up:

sure what pics are you lookin for.

My friends dad did it for me … cost me 2200.

better be bringing this into the fort a few times.

it will be in fort wayne once completed.

Where do you guys hang out in fort wayne?

u can usually find on us colisieum somewhere, as soon as we can get the douche bags to stop leaving there trash all over the parkings lots and gettin us kicked out we will be in one spot.

Right now we go to the carlos o kellys lot right across from panera bread

hopefully i will have mine back on the road soon too

just pieced together a battery reloaction kit … should have more pics up next week or so

thats nice… any other indiana guys in here?