1991 Acura Integra w/H22A-LSD

My name is Brian. New to the forum, but certainly not new to DA’s

A H22A/DA has been my dream of a great car since 1998. The DA is my daily driver. It’s perfect because you can just cruise and get great gas mileage, but when you need to get on the throttle and go, it puts you back in the seat.

Future Plans:

Bronze Glass, DA GS-R Spoiler, Chipped and Tuned P28, Wire Tuck and Red Carpet

-Engine-

JDM H22A with 50k on it

Explicit Speed Performance DA/H22 mounts

LSD Transmission

NGK Plug Wires and Plugs

ACT Clutch Kit

Intake

Explicit Speed Performance 4-2-1 Header

Custom Exhaust

-Exterior-

Brand new Ferrari Red Paintjob

17" Gunmetal ADR Sokudo’s rims

Gorilla Tuner Lug Nuts

JDM 1-Piece headlights

Lip Kit

JDM Thin Moldings

JDM Stanley Side Markers

JDM Taillights

Rear Wiper Delete

Honda Badges

-Interior-

Front and Rear Strut Bar

Full Black Leather Interior

JDM Red Stitched Shift Boot

Old School Shift Knob

Amber Colored Cluster and Climate Control

JDM Center Armrest

Red Sparco Harness with Quick Release Camlock

Clifford Alarm

-Suspension and Brakes-

Tein High Tech Lowering Springs

Brembo Front and Rear Brake Kit

Sweet! So how long have you had the swap in there for?

nice, ive always wanted to try a f or h series swap in my DA how do you like it?

how much did the whole swap incl. parts end up running you…?

looks good btw?

Nice swap. Have you had any clearance issues underneath? Will anything scrape if you decide to lower your DA more?
I’ve always been curious about an H swap in a DA. Can you take some pics of the clearance of the oil pan or header to the ground?

it’s been in the car for about 2 years now

I love it. I’ve had many Honda’s with swap, but this one is by far the best. It just throws you back in the seat. It is the loudest and hardest VTEC I have ever felt

[QUOTE=tilegend;2056483]how much did the whole swap incl. parts end up running you…?

looks good btw?[/QUOTE]

It was $2500 for the H22A from HMO, $500 for the mounts, and then various stuff like custom header and new clutch. It was around $4000

[QUOTE=TWIZIDY;2056536]Nice swap. Have you had any clearance issues underneath? Will anything scrape if you decide to lower your DA more?
I’ve always been curious about an H swap in a DA. Can you take some pics of the clearance of the oil pan or header to the ground?[/QUOTE]

The clearance really isn’t a problem. I can go over speed bumps without scraping. This was from my last photo shoot…

what kind of numbers is it putting out? have you taken it to the track?(drag or road course) i would love to do this swap, but i can’t get away from needing a/c since i’m stationed out in the desert. btw nice build:rockon:

haven’t taken it to a dyno or a track yet. I’m in WA state, so having no A/C doesn’t bother me one bit. The only thing that I miss is power steering.

sweet got any videos of it?

No. I’m hopefully going to be shooting some soon though

were at in Washington dude we gotta chill and i want a RIDE!!!

lol i ship out sept 14th to seattle then sept 15 il be at Fort Knox Ken. so if you wanna chill anytime soon befor then let me know

Nice Integra. Well done. :slight_smile:

damn dude, good to see your dream became a reality… that thing must be a BEAST… i’m not going to lie though i’m not a fan of the 17" wheels

me neither. I’m trying to get my hands on some GSR blades

clean teg man, props on the h22 swap. :up:

are you useing a hydro clutch with that set up or not. or what tranny do you have.

Did you felt any difference in the cars handling ability??? Did you also changed the position of your shift linkage??

Wow. I want a H22 DA. Yep, I’m gonna do it now that you’ve done it. Looks like a beast. You should try H2B. Great job

Maybe it’s just me but clearance might be an issue once you’ve change to 15’s. Right now it looks fine cuz you have 17’s and not really low low…

Anyways… clean looking swap… that thing must be a torque beast. I wouldn’t mind having an H swap for DD… must be really fun for city drives :rockon:

is the h22 just like the b18 c swap or atleast similar? Let me know i might do that instead of a b18c