WHo wants JDP to make a REAR lip for 92-93s?

First & foremost, a BIG, BIG thanks to John for making some phenomenal products for the DA platform. We all appreciate your work & dedication.

However, the ONE thing that plagues me is that spoilers & front lips for the DA are & have been available for a while now, but no one has bothered w/ a REAR lip for the 92-93s for some reason.

I’ve tried a few things & I’ve found two good, easy to do lips. Both bolt up w/ a bit of heating around the bends.

The first is a 90-91 front lip. It would fit & look great except for the sides being too short. They would need to be extended about 6-8" to work w/ mud guards; 8-10" w/o flaps. no pics available @ this time.

The second is the 88-89 integra front lip. It’s only a 1/2" too short for mud guards, 2-3" too short w/o.guards.

So how about it John? Lets solve this dilemma. Give us a rear lip to be proud of!

Let’s get a list started. I’m sure John would need a $20, non-refundable deposit like in the case of the rear window visor. I’ll start off by throwing my hat in the ring.

UPDATED!

Definite contributors:

1. h93da6
  2. spyder 099
  3. db2
  4. bmwpride
  5. white92LS531
  6. darkstarsinner
  7. stoopid1
  8. Mo Money
  9. prior8t2000
  10. db292
  11. redline
  12. Eric48
  13. 92lsvtec
  14. HondaTypeR
  15. DA9king

LIST UPDATED!!! WE DID IT!!! :rockon:

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

i wouldnt mind one but i got a 1st gen DA lip in my garage and i like how it looks on VI’s DA so im gonna test it out on my DB1

They’re a bit hard to find around here. Plus a fitted lip specifically made for the car would be sweet. That way, you could use it w/o mud guards if you wanted to.

I prefer mud guards myself, but not everyone does, & a fitted lip could be trimmed to the guards better. In the meantime, I too am trying to use the 1st Gen lip.

Figure that out!

Count me in im super down for a fitted rear lip hell im down for fitted sides too!

Definite contributors:

1. h93da6
  2. spyder_099

email me when i needs contribute!

I’m also interested in a rear lip for the 92-93 rear bumper.

1. h93da6
  2. spyder_099
    3.db2

I’m also interested in a rear lip for the 92-93 rear bumper.

1. h93da6
  2. spyder_099
    3.db2
    4.bmwpride

Omg i dont know how many times i mentioned this. Im not sure what style it should be but you can count me in.

As have I. I figured, what the hell? Lets get a dedicated thread going.

Figure that out!

is that a dc2 sideskirts??

I’m down.

Bump.

Keepin it alive!

Figure that out!

I might be down for this depending on how the rear lip will look.
Has any one contacted Jon at JDP about this idea yet?

hell yea!!!:rockon:

Thanks for generating this thread to gauge interest…I’m definitely interested in developing this piece if there are enough people (15 +)

Many thanks for the continued support. :slight_smile:

I down or in for one. They will work for my.

1990 Intergra

Right----???:read:

JDP = Best, most straightforward company out there, when it comes to making products for our Integras. Hands down.

JDP FTMFW!

If I had the cash (and a functional DA) I’d be all over this like Silva on Griffin :naughty:

im down for the rear lip and sides is gonna come in carbonfiber:rockon:

Bump…
I’m adding member Rlafy (member:redline) to the list, as he is hoping that there will be one made for the DB1’s as well.

You should update the list in the first post so it’s easier to keep track of…Like I said, count me in.

List updated!

PS- Thanks again John!

Figure that out!