PARTS REQUESTS? Pillaging a Canadian parts car this weekend coming up

I’m checking out 2 parts cars this coming weekend.
I’m planning on taking the obvious,
Seat belts et al.

Any other requests? I’ll ship anywhere on the buyer’s coin, but I don’t want to deal with shipping anything that big.

diamondstuddedbumblebee@gmail.com

I have a FS thread also. NEED $$$,

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2035937#post2035937

Canadian cars still have the USDM bumper supports dont they.

If you can, could you look for and get:

A small metal clip around the speedo cable and the small plastic piece around the lock switch. My project teg is missing a couple other stuff but I think I got that covered. Hope you could help me, thanks!

I really need the interior pillar plastic for my seatbelt conversion, let me know if you can grab them. If by some stroke of luck there’s an armrest I’ll take that too.

need db1 complete seatbelt assembly

Oooh, the vtec clutch cable and cable guide brackets!

Ok, noted all that stuff down. Seatbelt conversion is the first thing I’ll get. Any other smaller stuff?

scratchymaster, yeah I think the CDM bumper supports are the same.

white92LS531, I have a driver’s seat-mounted armrest in decent condition. It MAY be missing some hardware, but you could probably get it at any hardware store easily. 20$ + ship.

nah im looking for the console type armrest. I apologize, i should have mentioned that.

I cant really think of any smaller things i need at the moment. just really looking for the pillar trim to complete my manual belt conversion. Maybe 4-door rear door handles, the ones without the locks.

^ I figured, just checking on the armrest.

I think they’re all 2-doors that I’m checking out.

I might be interested in the floor carpet for the interior of the car (don’t need the floor mats or hatch carpet, just the main interior carpet in black for a 2dr) if the price and shipping isn’t too high. Shoot me an email if you wanna talk price and shipping. 1colin (at) gmail.com

Thanks.
-c

Colin, e-mail sent.

I need an MFR…
I’ll probably be re-soldering it. So if there are two, I can help fix them both up…

Ok, I’ll pull them for ya.

Thanks, drop me an email when u got them. I’m in Toronto.

^ e-mailed.

i’ll take the headliner and pillars if they are in good shape. just hit me up on email.

You need the pillars for the cdm seat belt swap? I could probably try and get the headliner.

no i have harnesses. i just want the interior to be all black.

Is the CDM headliner black or gray? I had always assumed the headliner and visors were still gray and only the pillars were black…

got me, i always figured they were black too.