Are images missing? REPLY HERE!

If you find a post that was made in 2020 or earlier, and notice that there are space for images, but no images are displayed, please reply here with the link. The images are still available in an offline database and I can either attempt to fix the thread or send you the images via Email.

https://www.g2ic.com/forum/general/general-g2-g2ic-discussion/1118850-a-blast-from-the-past-508

Eric48: I cannot fix the images in that post. It was made recently and not a result of a glitch in the forum. The user will have to fix it themselves.

Does the forum allow uploads or only hosted pictures?

also thanks for keeping the past alive!

It should allow you to upload images. Let me know if you see any problems.

This one has missing pics, Neil.

A lot missing from this one

Okay these images take a lot of sleuthing on my system of a downloaded copy of the forum. I’ll take a look this week. Stay tuned.

So far I’m not having much luck with these. They may have been renamed somehow. Still checking.

RoyalsJunkie: I found a set of photos in the backup but they are the same ones already posted in the thread. It’s possible they are in a TAR backup that’s more “unprocessed” from VBULLETIN (Ugh). At least I have some clues now with the attachment IDs. Posting here for my reference: 45384 - 45396